1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Story Tales of Dilavia: The Prophecy (Story in progress)

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Lieber, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

simple fix: add a plot twist (jk you can take your time, this is a good story and if you rush around with the chapters it will just mean more fixes in the future)

2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There will be a plot twist, it's actually already planned :P

Froghead48 likes this.
  3. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

which team!?! I MUST KNOW!!!!!!

Lieber likes this.
  4. Lieber

It would spoil the suprise :p
    </br>--- merged: Oct 1, 2012 10:29 PM ---</br>
    Well, for those who wanted news, I'm planning on scrapping this story. Not the series that I planned but this particular story of the overall Tales of Dilavia saga. I just don't feel any interest in it anymore since it's not really original, it's a "port" of a roleplay that I did.

Anyway if I have time, I'll start writing what I am planning as a trilogy under the same name. Characters, backstory and general plot will get overhauled. Sorry :/

FuzzyBlueBaron and Froghead48 like this.
  5. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Bump, sorry.

Lieber, if you would like, i could always use LadyHawk's files and run a roleplay server where we can "brain-storm" a story. just thinking about this gives me a few ideas, and i think i would be able to make NPC's that stand around and such. ( and mabye have someone recording for youtube? eh? ) Also, im sad to hear your not going to continue this, so i posted here so it will get some more attention before it finally dies down =[

6. Lieber

I definitely like the idea of running a server for that, since we can be a smaller number of invested roleplayers. Keep me posted on that. For YouTube we need someone who has a good computer (not me).

And about not continuing this... Mmm. It's not completely cast away, I used some of the elements from this one to write a three part story with the same name. I didn't continue this one since it felt like I was just writing down what had happened in that RP, so it wasn't very fun. Also considering I don't have a lot of time and my primary writing focus is on a collaborative RP/novel.

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

If your interested, perhaps we can put a small group together and i can password a server? Unfortunatly i will only be able to do this on the 1st-3rd next month, at the earliest.

8. Lieber

I'll see if I can find some people, although I think we'll be talking to the same ones. And it doesn't really matter when it happens, so it's no problem.

Froghead48 likes this.
  9. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Sweet =]