1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

That's sad, did a meteor hit your internet? Or did something eat it?

Probably both, Australia is a crazy place when it comes to meteors and large internet-eating animals.

Anyway, see you later, or never, butterscotch.

2. RetardedUsername

RetardedUsername Catapult Fodder

Hello, I'm new to the beta version of this game and to the forums. I played this game a few years ago and forgot about its existence in my hard drive, but watched the blogs and updates. I thought it was about time I bought this great game.

3. PandaQueen

PandaQueen Catapult Fodder

Hello all. :) Once, not so long ago, there were many months where my siblings(Butterscotch, NotAPirate, Wonkyth & FuzzyBlueBaron) pestered me to join KAG, and I always declined, as I knew my nerd side would corrupt me. But at the end of one long night, having consumed far too much sugar, I allowed dear Butters and Pirate to help me fumble through this confusing land. And that is my story. :D Be my friend and there will be cupcakes all round *Casually bribing*

4. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

There's no end to this family :D
    welcome to you Panda! Joining just as butter leaves is a bittersweet thing, but at least you can fumble your way around with us to guide you now x)

5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Anyways Welcome to the Forums and KAG !

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear you've come back for a second peek. :)

If you've not already found it may I direct your attention to the Beta Classes & Mechanics forum as things have definitely changed since you played the game. Here's hoping you find a niche here in our little community. See you 'round. ;)
    ----

Hey you. Welcome. :D Also, I demand a cheesecake. Noaw. :dance:

7. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hello to all the newcomers, and especially the PandaQueen of the Fuzzy Family!

8. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

I'm the oldest of 8 and will be training them well for the years of KAG to come! Already got one of the lads playing Alpha and will introduce him to Beta when he is ready. ;)

*Turns and shouts* "You are not stopping until you get that tripe bomb-jump you hear me!"......."I don't care if it's three in the morning! Now work!"

9. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Triple bomb jump...?

WHO ARE YOU? :eek:

10. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

A machine.

11. FlammableSoulz

FlammableSoulz Drill Rusher

I'm back from holiday

12. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Welcome back!

13. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Does not playing this game but still visiting the forums can be counted as that I'm away?

14. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

That's like half the people in this community.

15. Stealthkibbler

Stealthkibbler Shark Slayer

Hello, I'm new to the forums, but I've had been playing alpha for a good 1-2 years. I like the new beta especially the builder, if you see me in-game I'm probably a builders.:builder::p

16. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Welcome to the forums! Pretty cool to see a dedicated builder.
    I'm a sucker for a good avatar as well ^>^

17. Stealthkibbler

Stealthkibbler Shark Slayer

Thanks! Although I have a bad habit of minecrafting, I know builders are expected to be aggressive and offensive and help knights on the front line, but I always find myself being left to die or get unprotected by fellow knights, I guess that's because it's on Public servers and not clan based ones that are more serious. But yeah I've had my fair share of builder, never found running into stone-walls or enemy swords as a knight interesting, where as the builder feels unique in a way, the knights stand at the front being the heroes, the archers supporting them, then there's this guy:builder:without him, enemy could tunnel into your halls, he's that little guy that does a lot!

18. JD9GKxILLxA

JD9GKxILLxA JD9GKxillxA Donator

19. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

20. JD9GKxILLxA

JD9GKxILLxA JD9GKxillxA Donator

THIS GAME IS AWSOME!

Mods: Gurin