1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by skellheart15

1. toffie0
    toffie0
    Found a spider and my bed once.... It was freaky... (Doesn't sound too bad but when you put your hand under your bed to have a spider crawl onto it... )
    Jan 12, 2014
  2. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Haha if i ever found a spider under my bed i would literally freak out and not sleep in my room for a whole week.
    Jan 15, 2014
  3. skellheart15
    skellheart15
    :D --
    Jan 15, 2014
  4. farhhanshafi
    farhhanshafi
    What kinda Spider????? Most Spiders aint too Scary but big ones scare the living hell outta me
    Jan 16, 2014
  5. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    Oh the god damn fekkin big ones... I used to go running to mum screaming like a girl when I saw em, but in my defence I nearly grabbed one while in the nude coz I was about to have a shower and it was on the bloody door handle thingy
    Jan 18, 2014
  6. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    I am convinced spiders hate me, one time a massive spider stayed on my bedroom window for about 2 fekkin weeks and then it came back afterwards plus I'm the one that always sees em like when I was brushing my teeth, on the PC, going into my room and when I'm having breakfast THE SPIDERS ARE AFTER MEEEEEEE
    Jan 18, 2014
  7. skellheart15
    skellheart15
    LOL XD
    Jan 18, 2014