1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by copper40

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Better watch that language, boy. Someone might make a formal complaint and *then* where would we be?
    May 3, 2015
  2. copper40
    copper40
    This guy got me banned for good. You think I'd be happy with him?
    May 3, 2015
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    If you were hacking, what did you expect? That people would ignore it? "Oh, that's copper40, he's *allowed* to hack, it's no biggie"? Hardly.

If you commence to give someone a hard time for doing the right thing and reporting a hacker (you), then I'll mute you on these forums. Final/only warning.
    May 3, 2015
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Big Bad Fuzzy flexing all over copper
    May 3, 2015
  5. Anonymuse
    Anonymuse
    Cry moar hacker, you're scum and I don't give a shit. I'm actually laughing over here. GG.
    May 3, 2015
  6. AngelOfDeeath
    AngelOfDeeath
    Lmao Copper, you piece of shit using a cheat engine. He didn't get you banned for good, you made people want to ban you as you dodge admins on servers to avoid recordings, use speed hacking, flame and have a general bad attitude. You got yourself banned by being the scum of a community.
    Good on ya Anon a prominent griefer catching member of society.
    May 3, 2015
  7. TheAverageMan
    TheAverageMan
    Anon is a tattle boohoo, I'll fite you on the playground at recess!
    May 8, 2015
  8. Anonymuse
    Anonymuse
    I'LL GET MY BIG BROTHER TO BEAT YOU UP!
    May 8, 2015
  9. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    lol copper
    May 14, 2015