1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fraser741

1. Asu
    Asu
    popular =/= getting spammed on your profile negatively
    Aug 29, 2015
  2. fraser741
    fraser741
    You are the only negative titty around here ask the lord of the tits and you will find out what you truly are. troll!
    Aug 29, 2015
  3. Vamist
    Vamist
    lol, there is popular and then there is hate .3.
    Aug 29, 2015
  4. fraser741
    fraser741
    There is always the odd ball that hates Jesus. But He was the son of god and dies for your sins (not mine) For I am comparable to the sun himself in my godly way. So there is bound to be some dill do balls that hate me
    Aug 29, 2015
  5. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    ur only friends are your alts lmao
    Aug 29, 2015
  6. Asu
    Asu
    Don't bring religion to this, no god has to be compared with your kind of hypocrite
    Aug 29, 2015
  7. J-man2003
    J-man2003
    Asu is right don't bring religion into forums
    Aug 29, 2015
  8. Withror
    Withror
    Wtf?
    Aug 29, 2015
  9. fraser741
    fraser741
    Or you could just not try and trol me. I will bring religion in because it is a big part of my life and you are attacking my life so eat it.
    Aug 30, 2015
  10. Asu
    Asu
    It's pretty easy to bring religion with this, whatever you say you will be right
    And yes my god said I was right!
    Suck it!
    Aug 30, 2015
  11. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Suck your god? No thanks I only suck the milf god of love.
    Aug 30, 2015
  12. Vamist
    Vamist
    LOL, this just got real
    Aug 30, 2015
  13. J-man2003
    J-man2003
    AsuMagic just made fun of all religious beliefs.

10/10 following asu now
    Aug 30, 2015
  14. Asu
    Asu
    I was not talking about religion in general but about how stupid it is to come up with religion to make you right
    Aug 30, 2015
  15. J-man2003
    J-man2003
    I know topkek
    Aug 30, 2015
  16. Withror
    Withror
    Yeah, like middle east terrorists who say they do it for Allah
    Aug 30, 2015
  17. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    So if asumagic does not beleive in religion, then therefore he must beleive they were made up... and he also thinks that to make up religion is quote 'stupid'. Hmmm.... you better beleivenin something right now asu, because the way you are looking people might take you for a religion hater. You dont want them crusaders and templars on your arse. That shit is gona be deadly.
    Aug 31, 2015
  18. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    >believe in what i believe or ill hurt u
    Aug 31, 2015
  19. Asu
    Asu
    Are you even reading what I'm saying?
    Aug 31, 2015
  20. Withror
    Withror
    Aug 31, 2015
  21. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Absolutely Asu, which is exactly why I made such an informed comment. If it is not what you meant, please, I implore you to clarify your opinion. I am simply taking in what you post, but if you were mistaken, then I am happy to believe what ever it is that you meant to share, if you simply speak it.
    Aug 31, 2015
  22. Withror
    Withror
    Did you not read what I just said?
    Aug 31, 2015
  23. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I read everything you just said, and I stand by my comment.
    Aug 31, 2015
  24. Withror
    Withror
    Thank you for being mature about this
    Aug 31, 2015
  25. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    "For I am comparable to the sun himself in my godly way." This does not say he is anything but describing himself as godly, he makes no claim to be god (jew or any specific religion) only that he describes himself in a way he wants to describe himself. There is a difference between claiming to be something and describing yourself as being LIKE something.
    Aug 31, 2015
  26. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    As for the Jew claim, I saw no reference to Jews from fraser741. In fact all I read is someone making a post about how they feel individually, and others commenting on their opinions and speaking for others which to me personally speaking for others is foolish, though not illegal or rule breaking here.
    Aug 31, 2015
  27. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    NOTE: though it can be implied, in fraser741 second post. The full stop separates 'are' from 'troll'. And their fore without clarification, 'troll!' could be taken just as a signature or random statement and should not (without clarification) be taken as a statement towards asu.
    Aug 31, 2015
  28. Withror
    Withror
    Well, fraser said Jesus was the son of God, meaning the father of Jesus is fraser's God, meaning fraser is a jew if I'm correct
    Aug 31, 2015
  29. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    He does not specify in the comment who the odd ball is that hates jesus. And when he says 'or you could just try not and trol me' he is not calling them a troll, but simply stating that he feels their comment is a trol.
    Aug 31, 2015
  30. Asu
    Asu
    I will repeat myself, but I have nothing wrong against religions or any belief (being in a mostly christian family).

This is just not right to use religion to make you right and call anyone not okay with this a religion hater.
    Aug 31, 2015
  31. Withror
    Withror
    ^^
    Aug 31, 2015
  32. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    As I think it is not okay for you to express any other persons opinion but your own. Their are a huge variety of opinions and stances in the world, and society decides what is socially acceptable, but in reality anyone is in-tilted to an opinion. I agree against insult, but I see no where where he uses religion to make him right at all. Or insulting.
    Aug 31, 2015
  33. Psiklaw
    Psiklaw
    fucking disgusting kike techniques man you are the worst debate user ever you just think u can get away with it every time don't you you disgusting kike boi well let me tell you something: Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores all get respectable if they last long ....
    Aug 31, 2015
  34. Vamist
    Vamist
    k lets end this,

allah akbar

no more comments pls, this is becoming a fight
    Aug 31, 2015
  35. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Your a well educated man psiklaw. Now calm those titties and conduct yourself in a way that doesnt violate the rules of the forums.
    Aug 31, 2015
  36. Asu
    Asu
    I am not sure whether you are serious about violating rules when you are breaking most of them in many ways.
    Aug 31, 2015
  37. J-man2003
    J-man2003
    >this discussion
    Aug 31, 2015
  38. Withror
    Withror
    Aug 31, 2015
  39. J-man2003
    J-man2003
    allah akbar
    Aug 31, 2015
  40. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    lol i could got for some warning points as im sure these shitters are close to the limit
    Aug 31, 2015
  41. J-man2003
    J-man2003
    This is like instant messaging since everyone is online. Stop please lel
    Aug 31, 2015
  42. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Tell me in what way I have broken the rules here? Or are you dojng what in my experiemce is the actions of a teenags girl and bring up past action jnto something currently taking place?
    Sep 1, 2015
  43. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    (I apologize for issues woth my spelling and gramma, when I use this tablet I make mistakes and forget to spell check manually)
    Sep 1, 2015
  44. Asu
    Asu
    "No abusive behaviour towards other forum members. This includes slurs, derogatory statements, pseudonyms, posting to offend ANY individual or social group; (including race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality or sexuality)."
    Sep 1, 2015
  45. Asu
    Asu
    > implies you haven't tried to offend anyone
    Sep 1, 2015
  46. icemusher
    icemusher
    Leave it Asu. Just leave the poor people alone. They get heckled and hated upon everyday by people such as you.

Also that rule should apply to @zampanothechimera as he calls me a shitskin.
    Sep 2, 2015
  47. Vamist
    Vamist
    pls stop commenting here, its gunna start a new fight ._.
    Sep 2, 2015
  48. fraser741
    fraser741
    I cbf reading this but thankyou for all being my friends I like being so popular
    Sep 2, 2015
  49. fraser741
    fraser741
    So many people I can read it all :) :) Thankyou :)
    Sep 2, 2015