1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

bomb arrows. 50 coins for 2.5 hearts, really?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by steve_jobs, Nov 16, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. steve_jobs

steve_jobs Bison Rider

I know they are for siege, but it would be nice to have them as a last resort againt knights.

opinions?

2. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i think their fine, i just use them to get the flags free, but if you want to kill somebody with them, they're a waste

3. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

I only use them to kill knights in TDM since they're cheaper there. (10 gold I believe)

4. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Bomb arrows in TDM work very well, they are cheap there for 10g each so it's mandatory for you to use them, in CTF kill few people as knight and you already get so many coins you can afford some with ease, or if you go builder chop down a tree get some wood, place block, remove block and get coins from that, keep repeating this until you get enough coins, but it takes long.

5. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

If you're planning on using bomb arrows as a "last resort," I'm guessing that means the Knight is really close to you, in which case the bomb arrow will hit you, too.... which is bad.

If you want a quick getaway, water arrows. They stun a Knight even through their shield, and you get two of them for half as much money as a bomb arrow.

6. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

If you set up a tree farm with a saw, spamming workshops is faster.

Mods: Rainbows