1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Newer Server Additions

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Ghozt, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I am completely confused. I m seeing people talking about server to client downloading and I was just curious with what has been added to servers in the past while. I know the seclevs were added, but I have no clue how advanced they have become. I have also seen things like kills and deaths being recorded, I never knew this was possible, let alone since was it possible?

Help would be appreciated, thanks!

2. Jumpout

Jumpout Shopkeep Stealer

[​IMG]

I actually don't know, but I'd love to find out!

3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Nice job bringing the 'HOLE' conversations into normal threads all the time.

4. Jumpout

Jumpout Shopkeep Stealer

first tiem evr
    lulwut ;_;

5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I thinks you bring the koalas into a thread the other day, I thinks I did saw it.

6. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Playerstats have been in for like a hundred versions mostly from my endless whining but I think they're still not particularly accurate atm. Look at your logs folder, they're stored by username afaik

Ghozt likes this.