1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Permanent Sword Texture

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by TheWids, Apr 8, 2013.

1. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

Tired of your knight magically grasping his sword out of thin air? Than this texture pack is for you!

Just an idea I had and it seemed easy, the whole thing took like 40 minutes. There isn't a female one but I can make one if it is requested. Also anyone have ideas for the shield gliding frames for where the sword should go? did that

Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 12.46.35 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 12.46.49 AM.png

ANNND here is the sprite sheet
    knightMale.png
    </br>--- merged: Apr 8, 2013 9:59 PM ---</br>
    Feed back appreciated :p

2. miniswrider

miniswrider Bison Rider

awesome!
    always thought it a bit weird!(why would a knight sheath his sword in middle of battle? I am dissapoint! BUT NO MORE!
    here we have some knights who were properly trained not to sheath until they are out of the battle!
    maybe make an archer with permanent bow(when stunned bow disappears?)!

3. LadyHawk

LadyHawk Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

4. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Looks awesome, but why is the sword perpendicular to the shield edge while gliding? I figured it would be parallel in that sort of situation...
    (After all, you'd be holding the shield with your entire hand, not just your thumb and forefinger, right?)

5. Modern

Modern Catapult Fodder

Boss i love the idea

6. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Thats pretty cool. Could be Done with a separate button where you put your sword out of the sheath and back in.
    If its in the sheath you attack with fists. The next step would be to disarm an enemy knight with some combo, finding himself unarmed, and first need to pick up his sword from the floor, or fight with fists. :D

But this should be a very special combination of both knight movements that this would happen....
    Maybe if Knight A just defended a loaded slash, is stunned and the attacking knight B ducks and gives him a stab.
    but, just an idea nvm ^^