1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU AndZH

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by AndZH, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndZH

AndZH Ballista Bolt Thrower

Which continent are you from?
    Europe.
    How often do you play?
    Several hours a week.
    What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    Evenings and weekends. (UTC+03:00)
    Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Yes, I have experience, Beo Zombie Server, Vamist's servers.
    Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    @Beo @Vamist @Cohen @mcrifel @Eluded @Blue_Tiger @Elionne @Guardian_of_Irael @Biurza @franek123 @A_Jax @AgentHightower @Penkoffi @Ni
    Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    My name is Andrew, and I play KAG very long time. I really like it, the players communicate and fight... It's me! Together with the other players I play and get a lot of positive! But from time to time, I meet very "bad" players... They grief our buildings, write terrible things in chat... Although they can be kicked from the server, after a while they come back... I would like to bring order to the servers, and if possible to save the servers from these players.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Thank you for reading my message to you, I hope in you.
    What is your Discord username and tag?
    AndZH#7544

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.