1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Monster Hunter World (PS4,Xbox One,Windows)

Discussion in 'Other games' started by FoxyLady, Feb 14, 2018.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

2. FoxyLady

DV3YmvCU8AAseGi.jpg This game has been keeping me busy. I will try to post updates here on future upcoming events for the game. There is supposed to be a giant Anjanath event on February 28th for the Horizon Zero Dawn hunter gear.Need to be hunter rank 11 at least to do the event. I believe the Horizon Zero Dawn hunter gear is ps4 exclusive.

Biurza likes this.
  3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

If you're playing on PS4, feel free to add me, AuburntheWolf

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I wish people stopped calling it "PC" when it reality in supports just one platform for PC - Windows.

5. FoxyLady

Yeah i guess you right. I changed it.:thumbs_up:

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I didn't actually mean your thread, but thanks.

7. FoxyLady

f0f3f1bd8986e785866d9b7f671d3194.jpg

From February 15th (4pm PST) until March 1st (4pm PST), we’ll be featuring the quest to get Ryu’s set as an exclusive early opportunity to PS4 players that also have a save data file from Street Fighter V (including Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition).

Hunters with that save data will receive a special quest called “Down the Dark, Muddy Path." After claiming the quest at the Housekeeper, it'll be available under the Challenge Quests menu from the Arena Lass at the Gathering Hub.

From there, just channel your fighting spirit, complete that quest and you’ll get “SFV Tickets” as the special reward item. Bring that, along with other necessary materials, to the Smithy and you got yourself a Ryu armor set!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2018 ---
    d957a609ef0b3a64188cd5d31943f02c.jpg
    There's an event quest called "Wiggle me this" currently going on where its unlocks a Wiggler head piece. I believe it has wide range 2 as a skill and you only need like 3 tickets from the event and some monster parts to make.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2018 ---
    Monster Hunter_ World_20180309120456.png

There's an event out now called "A Flash in a pan" were you fight 3 Tzitzi-Ya-Ku in an arena. You can make the "Shadow shades a" which has stun resistance with 3 lvl 1 slots.
    To make the shades you need..... 3x Black Crystal Tickets, 1x Light Crystal, 1x Novacrystal, and 3x Dragonvein crystal.
    The black crystal tickets you get from the event itself.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 22, 2018 ---
    DY2-SdEVoAE5RCa.jpg

The deviljho update is now live.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2018 ---
    DZfu0B2VAAAz6Wj.jpg

Theres an event quest going on now called "Egg Lovers United" where you fight a giant Kulu-ya-ku. Get 3 tickets from the quest with some monster parts to make the Kulu-Ya-Ku head piece. The headpiece has 'Pro Transporter" as a skill.

Magmus likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi