1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The great KAGoween Tournament (Livestream!)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by WanderMark, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Next match will be a best out of five between YB and POWER. This Saturday the 3rd of November, 12 am, GMT! Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- -------------------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
    Bad names aside, welcome to this tournament, set during the month of All Hallow's Eve! This Saturday, the 27th of October, 21:00 UST, four teams will begin their struggle to find out; Who is the true master of horror?
    The fighting clans:
    YB
    BoW
    (Click their names to learn more about each clan)
    For this Saturday we have BoW versus Mole in a best out of three games! The winner will go on to fight for the 1st and 2nd spot while the defeated will go on to the losers bracket where they will duke it out over third place!
    Here are the rules!
    1. Default Map Pool
    2. 200 Stone starting resources
    3. 200 Wood starting resources
    4. Glide on Bomb Jumps
    5. 1 Archer Limit
    6. 1 Builder Limit
    7. No Switching between classes (Teams are to make up their own roles before each game.)
    8. Reduced Wall Damage on Bomb Jumps
    9. Faster Firing Speed for Archers
    10. 45 Seconds Build Time
    11. 25 Units Per Team
    12. Hard 30 second respawn time
    13. 1 cap CTF 5v5
    ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
    The game will be livestreamed and commentated upon by myself. I am also joined by Contrary who is there to balance out my inability of saying anything clever!
    We hope that this will be something fun and people will show up, if this is a working formula, then similar and even larger events will come into existence in the future. Show your support!
    Special thanks to:
    Contrary (For helping me organizing and commentating the event.)
    Rayne (For supplying us with servers)
    ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- -------------------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
    Do you have any questions what so ever, concerning the livestream, date/time or rules? Ask us in the comment section and we will help!
    Edit: We will format and add things to this post throughout the day to make it slightly more appealing ;)​

ewox250, Kalikst, SkiPzZ_ and 35 others like this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Damn contests you crazy!

And by that I mean this has my full support and I'll dump the livestream on the blog and twitter when it starts.

3. WanderMark

That would be amazing, thank you so much! The more, the merrier. I'm really pleased with the initial response this has received, would be great if people were to show up at the event.

With that said, I am off to lead a youth group at the red cross now, I will be back in about 5-6 hours, so I might not be able to answer any questions, if any, maybe Contrary will be online.

Thanks a lot, everyone.

4. Zuke

Zuke Shopkeep Stealer

Now , i Asking for Time of Next Live 0_0 . Wander~ ( Time of Next Live 0_0? )

i like watch any Live about KAG XD

5. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

This would be a good idea.

Also, if you rented a Mumble server you could have two rooms set up - a private commentators' booth and an audience room. We would be able to hear you, but you wouldn't be able to hear us.

6. Actually, Action owns a Mumble server with a number of slots near infinity.

That's where cool kids hang out.

E:
    1.POWER
    2. [YB]
    3. MOLE
    4. [BoW]

Noburu likes this.
  7. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Oh, is that so? Then I would be a great way for there to be spectators while listening in on the stream without needing to be on the stream.

8. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Looking forward to this! MOLE is a worthy opponent, I hope our teams can create a great match full of tension and action, so it's a joy to watch, rather than a slow camping war those things sometimes become. :)

SkiPzZ_, Tyngn, Rambo and 1 other person like this.
  9. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

We shall crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Monsteri, SkiPzZ_, thegoodone and 8 others like this.
  10. I'm so going to watch it. Where we can place bets? BoW fanboy here :3

11. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Wow, like, I don't know anyone xD

12. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

only these clans? can more apply?
    </br>--- merged: Oct 25, 2012 5:32 PM ---</br>
    also maybe multiple power teams

Bammboo likes this.
  13. WanderMark

All the clans you see in this tournament has been invited beforehand we went public. This is to make management easier for us. If everything goes smoothly then we will be able to maintain larger events like this one in the future.

SkiPzZ_ and Noburu like this.
  14. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Err, as I was urged to be angry here:
    MOLE, we shall rape your lamas and eat your women. Then we'll probably have some tea. Then it's sodomy time again. So, protect your lamas if you can! *feels extremely badass*

I3lue, thegoodone, Wonkyth and 6 others like this.
  15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

How many high priests does MOLE have? And I thought they were mostly based in the US, not Tibet!

But anyways. This is a great plan. Not only will it *hopefully* instigate more clan wars and activity and such, but we'll also get to hear your sexy voice again, Mark.

CheeseMeister likes this.
  16. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

:up:
    Optimus! Talk to us! ;_;

17. WanderMark

Bit by bit you are all going to tear each other apart. Pixels for the pixel god!

I am very much looking forward to this, regardless of the outcome.

18. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

19. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.