1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The official King Arthur’s Gold trailer is here....

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 4, 2013.

1. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

Sounds like Grylls :^)

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I'm not sure how the trailer smells like "terraria clone" at all though, considering it talks and shows visuals constantly about the PvP. I guess it just speaks of the influence of terraria that anything with some semblance of destructible terrain, and a side scrolling perspective is cheerfully labelled a clone these days, pretty frustrating though when you consider side scrolling perspectives have been around since video games existed.

Somewhat apologetic about those turned off by the low brow humour, considering it's a game primarily about hilarious explosions and not Serious Shooter 17: The Regibbening Part Five though, I feel that it's fairly appropriate.

3. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

GETI AND MM FTW!!!

Geti likes this.
  4. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

To be honest, the true oldies embrace the new version, the ones you see complaining just want to feel entitled and special.

Geti, masterjen and kaizokuroof like this.
  5. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

I like for what it is, although bugs drive me insane I guess. I received my Steam key, I didn't even know but just realized that first 1000 people who bought it back then get the keys early. So thanks for the key.

6. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Actually,
    It was just the first 1000 people to claim the Steam Key on their User Panel, not the first 1000 people to have purchased the game.

7. TheDR

TheDR Shopkeep Stealer

I'm glad people enjoyed the trailer, it took quite a bit of planning and lots of emails between me and MM.

As an additional point, I'm up for doing more VOs if anyone knows of any opportunities out there :)