1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Tomiun

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Tomiun, Dec 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

Silly @Pineapple , don't you realise that telling you my other accounts would ruin the joke of me being inactive completely?

The "I mainly play the offline modes of the game." is also true, since I play Save the Princess even more than on official servers, so like 3-4 hours a day as opposed to the 1-2 hours of normal KAG I play.

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Never saw the man in an official server ::P:

bloempot, PUNK123 and Pineapple like this.
  3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Tomiun and Biurza like this.
  4. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks Mazey. We're currently considering restructuring how OSKAs will be appointed to help ensure these things aren't simply perceived as a popularity contest. That said Tomiun, keep buzzing around discord and we'll keep this post in mind!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    Tomiun, Ni and Biurza like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.