1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Tomiun

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Tomiun, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

• Which continent are you from?
    Europe, UK
    • How often do you play?
    1-3 hours daily
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    9:00-24:00 availible to Discord pings, 9:00-12:00, 14:00-18:00 in-game
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    In game, No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    Probably a few, I'll get them all to post below.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I like the game a whole bunch and would like to help out. Most of the time when I play there aren't any OKSA on, 'd be cool if there were. I am pretty responsible and unbiased.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I have a bit of a negative reputation in the community still, as I shitpost on Discord/Youtube a lot. I did always keep this purely to discord though, and was always normal in-game. I have mostly stopped shitposting on discord nowadays anyway, but I would stop entirely if I got OKSA, as I would actually be representing the team, and would have a reputation to uphold. I think it's also kinda important to note that even when I am memeing, it's usually in a light-hearted way. Also, my previous application was (obviously) a meme, so don't take anything I said there too seriously hehe

I also speak German.
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    Tomiun#7679

MHonorM, The_Osz, _Eibon_ and 2 others like this.
  2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Tomtom is a nice funny guy.
    He likes to meme and joke around, but that shouldn't be taken against him.
    He knows how to keep his head cool (especially in heated situations), he got a thick skin and knows when to brush things off with a simple smile/joke.
    When he gets serious, you can tell he's mature and responsible.
    He's also quite active and friendly in-game, which makes me think he'd make a good addition to the oksa team.
    +1 from me, good luck tommy. :)

Tomiun likes this.
  3. _Eibon_

_Eibon_ Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

+1, reasonable and unbiased person, but most importantly, funne. Started to play quite often recently, all in all, lovely player. #Tomiun2021 :yes:

Tomiun likes this.
  4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

-1. barely plays the game, wouldn't really trust him with being able to tell who's griefing a game or teamkilling intentionally. hardly ever serious, most of his time spent in KAG community is baiting, shitposting, trolling and mocking other people

Tomiun likes this.
  5. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I've known Tomiun for a really long time now, way before he even heard of KAG and got involved with it's community. As a person he's always been incredibly nice and reliable, albeit his shitposting persona irritates the living hell out of me, I know he is perfectly capable of being serious, so performing his admin duties would not be an issue.

+1

Tomiun likes this.
  6. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Although Tomi's current reputation as a shitposter and troll, I seriously do believe that Tomi is OKSA material.

He's always been very friendly and easy to deal with. I never had any major issues with him, neither ingame nor on Discord. After getting to know him better it became clear quite fast that he's just enjoying himself by trolling around and that he normally (when he wants to be), is a serious and responsible person.
    He's been wants to make peace with his past in our community, for quite some time now and has been seen shitposting less ever since.

I believe everyone deserves a second chance - especially if they are willing to change for the better, out of personal interest, which I trust tomi will do.

Let's give him a chance! +1

Tomiun likes this.
  7. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Even being a Certified Shitposter (TM) Tomiun is a really nice guy, friendly and easy to talk / deal with. Never had problems with him, and even his trolling around is more fun than offensive. Knows when to be serious and is a nice guy to talk.

The only downside I see is Tomiun lack of activity with the game. Even being on discord 24/7 I rarely saw Tomiun playing KAG. I've been inactive myself for a couple weeks now so that probably changed.

I will give you a chance tho +1

Think_About and Tomiun like this.