1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

help about kag purchase

Discussion in 'General Help' started by isamtis, Apr 29, 2012.

1. isamtis

isamtis Catapult Fodder

hello,i played kag for a while,and i decided to buy it,i went to the purchase page and selected a purchase with SMS because i havent got a credit card.the system automatically directed me to lithuania,the only money i can use to purchase is euro,but in lithuania the only curency is litas ( LT ).what should i do to buy the game?

Thanks.

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Sorry but you cannot buy the game via SMS since there is no SMS option in your country.

I had this problem myself and still havent managed to resolve it. Only way for you is to get a credit card via paypal.

Also do not send the money since you will probebly order some random stuff since your in the wrong country and with 4 diget numbers you can only call inside your country.

3. isamtis

isamtis Catapult Fodder

thanks for the reply,guess have to wait until they add my country :)

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

If you have any other questions you can contact support at thd.vg

5. Skurcey

Skurcey Catapult Fodder

maybe you can make yourself a paypal account (i dont like them but it s so usefull)

6. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

If Prepaid Visas exist in your country you could buy one of those, and use it with paypal.

7. HarDSen

HarDSen Builder Stabber

Hello,I have a small question. I want to buy KAG over the phone. On my first attempt I lost my money. Please send me an easy guide on how to buy kag over the phone by ZONG Here is a link http://kag2d.com/en/buy and at the bottom is a button that allows you to purchase over the phone please help. : D:(???

8. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

9. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Solved his issue.