1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Allopass

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Radiation, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Axeleration

Axeleration Catapult Fodder

Hello, I am also thinking about buying the game, but since I don't have a credit card to tie with paypal or wallet, phone payment seems to be my only hope. However £3 per message is quite expensive.
    That leads to my question, is there any other alternative payment methods ? If not, would Mr. Raron's method work, like using another country's area code for payment?

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

using another coutry's area code will just make it more expensive.
    Don't you have any kind of bank account? You could just try to link it to a paypal account.

Follow these instructions if you have: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/NewConsumerLink-outside

3. Axeleration

Thank You for the fast response, but it seems linking bank account to paypal only works in US( since it seems its locked into US).

4. Downburst

Just asked Shadlington and he confirmed it's possible to link your bank account to your paypal account in the UK.

Just make an account on paypal and follow the instructions on the site I gave you last post.

5. Axeleration

I am sorry, I should have mentioned that I am temporary studying in UK and not actually living in here.
    My actual country of origin is Estonia and paypal in/out transfers are quite limited. Nevertheless, I thank you for your time.

I am going to try another method, maybe someone is willing to do a trade.

6. CruSh_FreaKz

CruSh_FreaKz Catapult Fodder

Hello, Today at 9:30 I bought on KAG allopasse 5 code for $ 7 after ahceter code is not working and he told me I must

7. Downburst

What error did you get?

"KAG error: please email support@thd.vg if your code did not get generated."?

Did you email them already?

8. CruSh_FreaKz

CruSh_FreaKz Catapult Fodder

I am not able to send a message to the address.
    </br>--- merged: Apr 29, 2012 3:18 PM ---</br>
    Yes did get "
    KAG error:please email support@thdvg if yout code did not get generated"

9. bifoclas

bifoclas Catapult Fodder

i think this is quite ridiculous i bought the game on my phone and i thought that was quite a good deal but the same thing has happened to me i got got the text got the two codes and entered them and it said that it does not exist if it would be possible to get a refund soi can spend the same ammount on paypal.

10. Downburst

We don't use allopass any more. How did you think we were still using allopass. We're using Zong for phone payments right now.