1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wierd graphics glitch

Discussion in 'General Help' started by indigo, Apr 30, 2012.

1. indigo

indigo Catapult Fodder

First time posting a thread so bear with me here.

I have changed nothing or edited nothing in King Arthur gold, but I keep getting this weird graphics glitch. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the KAG download and that fixed nothing. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Untitled.png

2. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Have you updated your drivers recently?

3. indigo

indigo Catapult Fodder

Yea i have, i dont think that is the problem. :QQ:

4. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Does it persist like that into in-game? Even if fullscreen?

5. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

Hey, could you provide us with a few more details? I'm guessing windows 7/vista. What type of video card are you using?

6. Garreth

Garreth Catapult Fodder

And make sure you have turned off all programs which creates some kind of overlay (like msi afterburner, teamspeak/mumble etc.)

Kagesha likes this.
  7. indigo

indigo Catapult Fodder

It lags out so bad, playing at all is impossible. All other big consuming programs have been turned off as well and I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6150E.

Even weirder is - i have made no attempts to fix it and now its suddenly working. Quite strange. All that happend was a computer restart and now its fine. Oh well I suppose.