1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Your favourite KAG'ing moment.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Creille, May 3, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

What everyone's favourite KAG moment? I don't want to much boasting ones.

Mine is probably my first game of KAG in a 30 vs 30 CTF were I dug my first pit ever!!!
    It was just a hole in the ground where you could only jump away from our base (most noobish creation ever)
    But at the time I felt on top of the game even though I didn't know how to change class or even put down different types of blocks.

Blueboy23, delankski, Mikej99 and 2 others like this.
  2. Unnamed-player

Unnamed-player Catapult Fodder

I was last player of blue team in a final stand and got 17 kills and gave our team VICTORY!
    thats my favourite KAG moment!!! :)

delankski, KnightGabe13 and Creille like this.
  3. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

My best KAG moment is when I've enter a game, and second later I've since that Strathos enter in the server... in my team. I was so exited ! The 4 hours were my best ever ! Fabulous game, with good players, and I was playing with Strathos...:D

delankski, Creille and Beef like this.
  4. The best moments happen when AOE hosts an "AOE vs All" match, well it's fun for us maybe not for the pubs.

delankski and Creille like this.
  5. Roc_Computer

Roc_Computer Shopkeep Stealer

My best moment was when I was in a RDM game on Bar Brawl and I did a bomb jump at the same time as the other teams player and we collided mid air and had an air battle.made me feel like I was having an epic battle against the other team, wish it would happen again. :(

6. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Well I don't have a favorite moment as such, the game is really so enjoyable, but getting premium was a good time.

I don't remember all my games though, but it is really dependent on who you play with I find, KAG is such a social game, it would be no fun without friends.

So I would have to say playing all nighters on KAG, voice chat, and nice guys, it really doesn't get much better.

But my favorite moment, well It was epic playing the other night on Power with 3 guards, or tricking guys and sending them to "sites" because they would get admin, action server late last year when I was noob, and the map was Swiss cheese, but one of my favorite moments was when some guys were abusing me and Fenriswolf in another language on his server, because we kept freezing them, so I hopped on google translate and found they were Polish, so I go to English to Polish, and give them some, er, "polite" words, while in voice chat, I think a bit of poop was in my pants after that.

I just remembered another one, when I bomb jumped recently, crowd surfed them all, destroyed their shops, grabbed the flag, then I was almost out, got killed, the flag went flying, a guard caught it, I died for our country.

Another one was when, against all the odds, in an AOE vs ALL server, we were getting slaughtered, I got into there base, then somehow got out (Back through the tunnel) underneath their main structure and won, I think I was standing p while playing.

7. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Some months ago, I joined a french server and used one of the last 5 tickets. After i spawned, i pressed M to see the map and its tricky tunnels dug so as to decide how to move. I sneaked into a tunnel and nobody noticed except for 2 guys of the other team. Somehow i managed to block them while they were rushing after me and reached their flag afterwards. When holding it, I appeared to be the only player alive in my team so I went straight ahead to my base, underground. When I was close to it, 2 enemies were going to their tent holding my team's flag, victorious and self secure.Thye raged when i appeared at tunnels (they were not dark still). Luckily 1 of them fell into a spike trap and the other was an archer, and the flag carrier. I went out from my burrow and hammered him to his death to run after our team's victory! After finnishing it, all the members of my team, which didnt expect to win, begun to say things like: '8x is the best builder!' '8x is the King!' 'For the king 8x!!!' and wow, eventhough I was rather lucky, it was so funny to see my team saying such things. Next round begun with a lot of :) and :D

Gamerbro, delankski, Stevedog and 2 others like this.
  8. Ostricheggs

Ostricheggs Shipwright

When there are no tickets left and it's just a couple of your team against 30-40 of their tickets. Hell, just 0 tickets in general is fun.

9. Creille

Creille Base Burner

That's my second favourite moment!!! In one of the AOE vs All that I participated in where everyone was being good sports with no greifers or trolls and me and Ant we're in it powning you AOE's :P (exaggerated) we ended up winning a game together :) I have a picture of it somewhere ;)

delankski likes this.
  10. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

My most memorable moment was when I actually killed somebody as builder after about 50 attempts. (I thought that if you leveled up, you could choose archer or knight)...

11. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

It is so fucking retard to kill someone with a builder. Chop tree, farm coins, build a cata, load stone and fire.
    The first time I used the cata on the top of a hill, I feel so... powerful... like the King of the hill. There were a little castle with quarters and plenty of stone and lots of blues knights and archers to kill.

delankski and Contrary like this.
  12. Creille

Creille Base Burner

I <3 being flung by cata's into there outposts that's so much fun!

delankski likes this.
  13. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

[​IMG]

As you can see from my awe-inspiring handiwork, I have a reputation for being incredibly useful.

EDIT: Interestingly enough, as I charged from my base I fell in my team's own badly made spike trap. Well, that's what I get when I don't traverse the map often enough.

14. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Sure, you are a great builder.

delankski likes this.
  15. shamkag

shamkag Catapult Fodder

My KAG`s favorite moment was on CTF server. I was an archer and had zero life. I just walked underground and so suddenly saw an detachment of enemy knights. So i feared less and pretend to be dead :p Enemies did not see me so i killed them all doing my job best. Yeah, it was awesome to shot a lot of knights from their back.:B):

Memories, memories...

delankski and Froghead48 like this.
  16. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

My favorite moment was when my team wasn't a horde of mineless retards. Where we actually were able to work together as a team. You know, where people still listened to logic and had a grain of common sense. Just now our team was up over fifty lives on Ctf and my team got proud and rushed the other team. Before you knew it our team was losing the game for that stupid reason and we lost. It's games like those that make me play less and less.

delankski likes this.
  17. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

At least you can admit it.

Mine?

ALWAYS AND FOREVER. :heart:

18. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Being the last player alive in zombie mode, standing on a small tower, with 1 heart, at night, holding a tiny lantern, slashing off zombies climbing up the tower. This made me so nervous in real life. :)

delankski likes this.
  19. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Stood on the edge of one of our towers, did a held bombjump, pulled out a bomb in midair, and threw it AS I FLEW so that it went into an enemy tower through a door that one of their archers was holding open. 4 kills in one. I felt like a badass.

Ghozt likes this.
  20. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

I can just imagine you teammates shouting abuse at you.