1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MMM BRAINS

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by ilaks, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Ohhh ahaha! I see. Thanks. :3

2. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

I won't add none of that beacuse it makes the game easier.
    Regarding the moderators - I haven't had a single complaint yet, so I see no point of having any just for the sake of it.

Cheers!

Delankski got it right. ;)

Dark_Ham likes this.
  3. Arthurox

Arthurox Bison Rider

Im going to explain it more i hope you understand:
    Get more admins : sometimes theres an horde on the spawn side and you cant play,an admin can kill those niggas (accept it zombies look like one lol) with bedrock power
    Add the tunnel shop to the server : (4 making a safe spawn and something like underground base)
    Enchanced kegs (better not i heared it haves a lot of bugs
    Edit: Longer buildtime because an horde appears when build time ends (1 sec and you have an horde behind you)
    :up: So you dont get catched by a greg when searching a place 4 building (Destroyed by a wraith or chased by a zk)

Anyway the server is awesome like it its these just are sum suggestions ( i play everyday :P)

4. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

Totally enjoyed this, have been getting a bit more into KAG lately, and what a fun way to get back into it. :yes:

5. ilaks

I understood the purpose the first time you posted. There are several ways to deal with hordes of zombies at spawn, one being to dig out a hole next to spawn and put broken bridges on surface. That way you can quickly hide and start to tunnel your way back to base or wait for your mates to clear the path.
    The short build time is intentional, making it more challenging and force to act quick.
    </br>--- merged: May 12, 2012 6:31 PM ---</br>
    Server will be down for a couple of hours up to a day.
    </br>--- merged: May 14, 2012 8:10 AM ---</br>
    Server back up

6. Arthurox

Arthurox Bison Rider

what´s new bro?

7. ilaks

Nothing. I was having overall issues with the server and decided to take it down and fix it instead of disconnecting you guys all the time.
    The difficulty is a bit harder though.
    </br>--- merged: May 30, 2012 5:55 PM ---</br>
    Im shutting the server for good.

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

That's a shame. I played a few times on there and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the good times though bro!

9. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Yeah this is pretty sad. I really loved playing on this server and met quite a few friends on there!
    Thanks for the good times ilaks. :)

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.