1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

World Domination

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by MM, Nov 3, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. DeathBomber

DeathBomber Shipwright

Hey I am indian and I have met a lot of Indians out there in the games with really high pings , my ping is super high , the lowest ping I get is 166 on australian servers.
    SO I would liek to have server somewhere nearby like there are also a lot of thai so maybe in thailand, that can serve most of SE and south asia and maybe even japan and tiwan.

South and South East Asia has a huge potential for players, I have ever seen 1 thai server and its perfect for ping(66ping :) ) in India so it must be good enough for the rest of SE Asia and mosst of South Asia.

2. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Australia has quite a few servers now:
    [AOE] Gold Class Server
    [AOE] Bar Brawl
    KAG ULTRIMATE BATTLE
    [OGC] Australian Server
    [KSB] Australian Official Sever
    Australian Official Server
    Fens Rapid Deathmatch (I think its aussie or NZ.But I dont lag on it (66 ping)
    Kag Dedicated Server

And also im aussie and I dont lag on american servers

3. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Not so lag at all but my ping is 166 and increases up to 250 ..
    Well again it doesn't lag (sometimes) .I told to my friends here @ Philippines to buy the game :D
    And we will be more happy if there will be an Asia Server (are there?) or maybe Global (stable server).

OFF TOPIC:
    ANY ASIANS HERE LIKE ME? :D

4. CoD

CoD Haxor

Well now in Australia and New Zealand we have an unbelieveable amount of servers and I like the KSB server the best ;)

Bunnyboy likes this.
  5. DeathBomber

DeathBomber Shipwright

Problem in South Asia and UAE is that , even Aus servers arnt good enough ( same case with the polish ones.)

6. psycrow117

psycrow117 Builder Stabber

Hello, I'm following this game since last year and finally bought it because I really love the concept and I really had great time playing even though the ping are pretty bad.. About the servers. I'm from South East Asia(Philippines) and there are some GSPs here in Asia like Multiplay(Singapore), Fragnetics(Japan), XJZ(Philippines).

7. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

In Australia we just need a stable server becuase some times we have 2-3 servers but usually there is only Lavalords server but some times that ones goes down

buster-boy17 likes this.
  8. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

This might not be as bad as say, East Asia, but geezas!
    The only premium server on the West Coast with any regularity is MOLE!
    And it's usually full..
    :(

buster-boy17 likes this.
  9. CoD

CoD Haxor

Quite unbelieveably Australia only has one dedicated server, that being said it is 64 slots. But I'm trying to set up another 2 Aussie servers, for more variety.

10. sneakyness

sneakyness Real Talk Donator

I'm hosting from Freemont, CA. Information in Signature.

11. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Hi MM,

We currently provide KAG servers in Dallas, Texas. This should fulfill your need for South America. You can find our post in the Hosting / Servers section on the forum. https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/frostbite-networks-official-kag-server-thread.8279/

12. godkirby

godkirby Bison Rider

I /have a server in hong kong ( just saying :P)

Mods: jackitch