1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[371] !Bring Back the BASH! (poll)

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Roc_Computer, May 14, 2012.

?

bring shield bash back?

Poll closed May 21, 2012.
  1. Yes, a very important mechanic that was lost.

80.0%
  2. No, it was pointless to begin with.

20.0%
  3. Don't care.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roc_Computer

Roc_Computer Shopkeep Stealer

Greetings fellow, Forum Members

As many of you know, Knights shield bash was important to any battle, whether a 3v1, 2v2, 1v1.
    It gave time to get that slash in or even run. Now with it gone, the combat is more of Numbers, and not of Skill.
    This has also effected the balance with archers, as knights cannot advance as well as they could.:eek:
    So why take it away,:( so, BRING BACK THE BASH ;)

(Shield Bash was best before zombie update, least buggiest )

I made this poll to see if people agree with me.

Many Thanks
    Roc_Computer :D

2. I think they got rid of it temporarily, to get rid of a bug which caused people to fly across the map when they got bashed?

So I'm hoping they bring it back, knight fighting is pretty simple without it.

inactive_account likes this.
  3. knightl

knightl Base Burner

You can still bash when people are charging a slash and mid air but yeah i would like a return of how it was before.

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hush, little one, of course they're going to bring it back. They just removed it because they needed to tweak it fairly majorly, because you may have noticed impromptu trips across the globe due to shield bash. You needn't worry that a feature like this will be removed, because it is a fairly useful part of knight combat.

5. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

It was ridiculously broken before. I would be fine with a 4 tile maximum push but it could hit you to the other side of the map as easily as it could do nothing. If it's re-added then I hope it's severely changed and the effect is reduced.

inactive_account likes this.
  6. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Already being worked on, the intent was to limit it to a 4 -7 tile push at max, but that didn't work out.
    This thread is useless, so I'm going to lock it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.