1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. knightl

knightl Base Burner

I saw some red archer spamming arrows when holding a keg.

I won that fight.

2. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

How does this "unarmed combat" work exactly? Does everyone just bump into one another as though they don't have arms?

3. knightl

knightl Base Burner

maybe shield bashes only :P

4. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

we need shield bash again.

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Take this conversation out of Ye Olde Pubb, because this is for game reports, not for complaining. There are plenty of threads where the conversation is entirely about how fucked the latest build is, with explanations and everything, and there always is, every release. Go there and moan.

Beef likes this.
  6. Eggnogg

I played some zombies and I saw a wild game developer!
    [​IMG]
    hehe
    [​IMG]

MadDog, Sarmane, Bammboo and 5 others like this.
  7. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Looking at the metric fuckton of gold in tha mine, its one of rayne's servers.

SARGRA13 and Eggnogg like this.
  8. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

who here loves the look of that little 1+:heart:

9. Eggnogg

We had a good raiding party going on a zombie server. We went hunting for the dark portals, and decimated them!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

greyfox and Chinizz like this.
  10. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I just had a clan war, and watched the admins abuse there powers, what fun, but we still raped them, even though it was 3V7.
    Also, MM, I have never seen him in-game, I wish I was there...

Edit~ I know this Steve, but it's lava's server so, what can we do.

11. We have decided to null and void that clan war for many reasons, However Ghozt, only Lavalord was being abusive, as he is drunk on power and refused to unban Moo, even when Kebabs, FAITH and i tried to unban him. So please don't blame all the admins for a single admins mistakes.

Miauw62 and Ghozt like this.
  12. Eggnogg

I was playing some zombies. All of the portals were destroyed, and no zombies were spawning. Left with nothing to do, we built a court and played some basketball!
    [​IMG]

Zeigy, greyfox, Zegovia and 5 others like this.
  13. What server is this that you did this on?

14. Eggnogg

Hrmm... [TF] Zombie Survival Test or something of the sort.

15. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Yeah, zombie servers get funny when the portal is destroyed and nearly no zombies spawn.
    Was playing on Rayne's super hardmode, and the portal spawned right next to our spawn, so we killed it before build time. (but due to the sheer amount of zombies spawning not much was built during the build time).
    It had a HUEG wang castle in the middle, so we kind of split up, about 7 out of 10 people stayed on the portal side, and the others (including me) proceeded to the west side of the castle.
    We explored the underground of the wang castle but there was nothing there, and we ended up at the bottom of a pit in the east castle.
    Then we dug a hole to the bottom of the map (it was a large map), and then we ran out of respawns :(
    Was a pretty nice session anyway.
    Once the zombies die out, zombie servers become semi-RP servers.

Stevedog and Eggnogg like this.
  16. Yoshimotoman

Yoshimotoman Arsonist

Fun battle between WoO and AOE; turned out as 3 vs 1 because WoO players had too keep leaving to keep the game fair. Australian KAG has fallen apart. :(

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Contrary likes this.
  18. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Gah i have to join one of this battles soon D:

19. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Edit: Okay so I was joined by a friend over skype... we tackled beos together and luckily got on the same team. he was knight and I played builder and OUR TEAM WRECKED SHOP! we just steamrolled the opposing team like there was no tomorrow. Keeping constant pressure. I managed to pull of some plentiful kills by dropping tons of rocks and I even bested knights in single combat (again as a builder!).

Yeah it was a good game... a real good game indeed..... I can only imagine how it would go if a entire team used voicechat to communicate....

20. Demented_SCV

Demented_SCV Shopkeep Stealer

It was a good day on the MOLE Server.
    screen-12-06-18-13-26-10.png

Vaugen likes this.