1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 393, Zombies Official! Did it live up to the hype?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mister_Meatball, May 14, 2012.

?

Do you think official zombies lived up to the hype?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

19.3%
  3. Better in some areas worse in others

47.4%
  1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

And how high exactly is your IQ?

Contrary likes this.
  2. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

I agree with Hoj. Dinosaurs would not fit into this game very well. Everyone knows they did not travel to this planet until the late 1700s. Cmon guys...

Also, although it is still a bit buggy, multiplayer zombies in [393] is not as laggy as before [393] came out. I'm appreciating this awesome update.

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It wasn't official, if any of that shit you're going to complain about complain that zombies was planned for january but wasn't out til now, but not that it didn't function when it was really just that users hacked the mode together.

Also considering what they usually do is stop you from loading any file ever that isn't explicitly given rights and now that we're able to do more with it.

And zombies are any better?
    Zombies was a stupid idea, but every little shit wants zombies, that's why everyone does zombies. Zombies are almost never done well in video games, they usually are uninspired and boring to fight again, they're just zombies.

When many people suggested that dragons or wizards or something of the sort would be more fun and feel better to fight I'd agree with them fully.

That said zombies are already here, and we could probably replicate dragons to some extent if we could get fire to shoot, not so sure about projectiles for other things like mages or enemy archers, but I suppose that would have to be born out of Mongolian Horde or WAR mode down the line.

4. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Wow so true. Dragons, animals, fire and more more closely-themed features would be better. When the overworld and new classes come out, it may make up for any zombie criticism.

5. knightl

knightl Base Burner

Dragons? Not in the style the game is now, but when overworld comes out sure why not sounds cool.
    As for zombies, yeah every little boy and his grandma wants zombies but so did I and i've never liked zombies in any game but it was done right here

6. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Zombies is fine. Whether one likes it depends on amount of lag and the difficulty of the server.

7. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Focus on fixing the critical bugs and errors on the game not dinosaurs. It's funny know Contrary was the first to thumbs up an idiot who didn't get the joke. :B):

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Dude, if Sarah Palin was in the game, she has to be like The Guy from IWBTG.

"They asked if I wanted to be in KAG, but I said THANKS BUT NO THANKS."