1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cats? CATS? CAAAATS!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BoiiW, May 14, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Yes, pretty please : )

I remember when one of my cats was but a kitty, she had to sleep with me during nights and I was deadly terrified to fall asleep. Imagine having a small cat lying next to your chest under the blanket. You don't want to roll over the little bugger : ]

KnightGabe13 and Inexorable like this.
  2. Arthurox

Arthurox Bison Rider

I will take some tomorrow.
    2: my cats go to my legs when i sleep so no worryes mate!!!

Inexorable likes this.
  3. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

I want. I do. Really.

Yea scottish folds are super cute! Only one cat I find cuter than the scottish fold:

JUST LOOK AT THIS

And now, combine the nr.1 and nr.2 cutest, and you get a little dream on 4 legs xD A scottish fold munchkin

but my nr.1 most beautiful cat is the norwegian forest cat. So majestic and beautiful they are :)

[​IMG]

sj67 and Inexorable like this.
  4. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Wow, that cat looks awesome!
    Fun fact:
    Wild cats are NOT normal cats that got left by their owners, its actually a diffrent breed of cats.

Inexorable likes this.
  5. Harold7

Harold7 Arsonist

I don't have a cat :(

6. FG

FG Fran Donator

the owner on the 3rd vid is torturing the kitten

Inexorable likes this.
  7. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

I've got three cats.
    They were all cute when they were little (and I actually saved one furball from a few of my family's dogs that had found it.) but now they're just fat furry tyrants that do absolutely nothing the entire day.

Miauw62 and Inexorable like this.
  8. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Calm down, dude. It looks like he's being a little rough, but that's just playing around; if it was actually a violent situation, the kitten wouldn't have *come right next to him* at the end of the video. It would be very afraid and most likely hiding or trying to get away.

9. FG

FG Fran Donator

yea it probably would:). the cat looks abit angry at him though:p

10. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Believe me, that is not torturing, that's really playing :p Kittens love a little bit of wrestling :p I know what from experience :)

11. FG

FG Fran Donator

i thought cats sometimes don't like being rubbed on the tummy. yes i believe you:D

Inexorable likes this.
  12. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

I approve of this thread. I like the cats.

I can't have a cat where I live.

But maybe someday, I will be living somewhere in asia, with a beautiful wife and many children, and a nice natured house cat at my feet.

DrZaloski likes this.
  13. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

I noticed you approve of this thread lol, suddenly I had 16 alerts xD I was like 'wtf'' :p but thanks :D Man that dream has a lot of similarities with mine :p

Haha yea maybe some of them don't, its different for each cat ;) All the cats I have had or seen so far love it though ;)

Inexorable likes this.
  14. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Like that cat I found going around down the harbour when I was out for a walk. It came up to me, you could see that it was a wild cat, living on his own. It was muscular and a bit ruggish. Now it came to me and I started stroking its back and eventually it rolled over and lied down on the pavement.

I am really used to rubbing my cats on their stomachs, so naturally I did just that with this one as well. I don't know if you have been seriously attacked by a cat before, but this little bugger was fast. The moment I touched his belly he flew against my face and I was just able to dodge it and stand up, he was able to scratch my forehead though.

These wild cats never let anyone go close that area of theirs since it is a weak spot. The cat was all friendly and stuff, but the moment I touched its underside it turned hostile on me.

That cat mean serious business.

15. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Indeed, domestic cats mostly love it :)

16. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Well, ours doesnt.
    I havent tried tough. But i dont think i'm going to risk my fingers to find it out.

17. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

It's mainly on how you treat her as a kitten. If you cuddle her, pet her on her tummy and lift her up a lot, she will get to like it and want it later as well, if you don't, she won't ;) It's always good to know your cat since kitten-hood :p

18. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

I know my cat since he was young, but hey, he is like he is, and he can be very friendly at times.
    I think i'll go get those photos quite soon, have to print something anyway.

19. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i dont have a cat but my friend does. can i just post these tho?
    ][​IMG]
    [​IMG]]
    [​IMG]]

DrZaloski and Blueboy23 like this.
  20. Bly

Bly Ballista Bolt Thrower

One day I will get a cat (when I leave home cause dad doesn't like cats,but I love them).

Mods: BlueLuigi