1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[KSB] Official Aus Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by lavalord, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. MooTheDevourer

MooTheDevourer Shipwright

Pretty much the most unstable Australian server I've ever played on. But even that aside, it could still be good if it wasn't for all the abusive admins. Even during clan wars they use their powers. I actually got black-listed right at the start of the AIM v KSB war before I even got to do anything because Lavalord knew I could beat him. It's just not right. Also, the maps are too large, have too many bottomless pits in them so the matches are drawn out forever.
    Overall, I reckon I'd rate this bout a 2/10

Miaow, Arcite, Harold7 and 2 others like this.
  2. I've been admin abused during a CW. I must say, it has come very close to the single most frustrating experience I have ever been forced to live through in this game, and I've played the Sexual Chocolate map. It completely defeats the purpose of having organized a battle in the first place. The idea of a clan war is a fun, slightly competitive fight ultimately for nothing but bragging rights, if that.

I would also continue the trend of constructive criticism upon this server, but every time I've played on it, it crashed at least once a match, sadly.

3. Harold7

Harold7 Arsonist

I rate this server 2outof10

Miaow likes this.
  4. I wish to say, i am not responsible for anything that has happened on this server, even though i am an admin. All the abuse has come from Lavalord, who is apparently drunk on his own sense of power. MooTheDevourer, i kept unbanning you for the clan war, but Lavalord kept banning you. Beaster, KSB has never played POWER in a clan war, so im not sure what you are referring to. Everyone, especially Drafiks, please do not hold all admins accountable for abuse of power, as they have been responsible with the powers given. The admin abuse has been from Lavalord, so, if you wish to blame someone, blame him, but please don't ruin the server's good name because of an admin who is drunk on power.

Also, Drafiks, Lavalord has told me that you were permabanned you because you became abusive to the admins that were on at the time. If you wish to discuss this more, PM Lavalord and he will explain in more detail.

If anyone has any other problems, let me know and i will solve them the best i can.

inactive_account and Ghozt like this.
  5. Did I say it was during a CW against KSB? I was merely relating to Moo's frustration. Ironically, it was during the AUSS Vs. POWER war where I did get admin abuse. I would go on, but I'm slowly derailing from the topic.

Edit: You do realise that the CW we had was on AusKag? I can back practically everything I say with witnesses and some messages from the past,

Arcite and Ghozt like this.
  6. I wish to say, AUSS has never had a server, nor have any members had admin rights, apart from Darksteel and Static on Auskag.

7. MooTheDevourer

Bah, bullshit! We insulted their clan once so Lava lost his shit and challenged us to a CW. When they won they were being up themselves faggots so we asked for a rematch. Lava was still being a jerk so obviously we retaliated and he blacklisted us. But this was all in a private conversation. He blacklisted all of ALU when only 3 of us were talking in the war -.-

inactive_account likes this.
  8. Exid

Exid Shark Slayer

Hmm I give the sever a 7/10. You got to fix the maps (most of them are large archer maps)
    Also If your complaining about the clan wars >:( get over it. And if you still feel like they have done wrong, challenge them again with people watching so people know if they cheat or not.
    There is no point in arguing against a sever owner that abuses his/her admin power, because they can just ban you.
    Moo and drafiks sometimes you guys are much worse then stevedog and lavalord because you keep on acting like pricks towards them.
    Admin abuse :L I have run into this a few times on the ksb server , I can forgive stevedog because sometimes his temper gets the best of him, and lava is younger then most of you so there is really no point in arguing against him .
    Responding with anger wont get you anywhere It's just making it worse.

But I do agree with the alu vs ksb clan war, it was completely unfair in many ways.

Jumpout and inactive_account like this.
  9. Moo, i was not at the ALU vs KSB clan war, so i don't know what happened, however, no ALU member is currently blacklisted, nor are you. KSB is also getting to the stage where they have had enough of Lavalord being an Ass Hat. Moo, if you read what you quoted from my last post, you will see its aimed at drafiks, who, as Exid said, was acting like a dick to the admins. Also, Lavalord is no longer leader of KSB, Kebabs44 is now the new leader, who issues the clan wars. Im also going to ask Lavalord to remove some of the maps and replace them with ones that don't have bottomless pits.

Any other problems you guys have, let me know and i will sort them out.

10. This was quoted from Darksteel in the old POWER clan chat, to prove that the CW was indeed held on AusKag where Darksteel did indeed have rcon.
    If you need proof that he said this : ScreenHunter_09 May. 20 14.25.jpg
    I know this doesn't exactly prove that there was abuse, just that the CW was at AusKag. I could get people here backing me up but I wish to leave it at this before it gets blown out of proportion. I just hope you realise that I'm not trying to start anything here, just getting my point across that I have been admin abused in a clan war and it is very annoying.

Stevedog and inactive_account like this.
  11. I know that you dont do much abusing, I was trying to directly target that post to lavalord without it being offensive.

Wut?:huh?:

nitecrawler3 and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  12. Pitbull7

Pitbull7 Shopkeep Stealer

Beaster is right
    I was part of that Clan War
    We Got Beasted, Didnt win a game

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  13. MooTheDevourer

Ahh right. But no, I'm still blacklisted. And for the few seconds I wasn't, Lava came on and re-blacklisted me -.-

14. ITROLLEDU

ITROLLEDU Ballista Bolt Thrower

:S Nice chat :S Rate the server 7\10 :S Good conection bad pits :S

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Rate server 6.5/10 because good connection but mostly terrible maps that are too large or have too many bottomless pits(although some are quite good)
    </br>--- merged: Jun 24, 2012 11:27 AM ---</br>
    Is it just me, or has the number of n00bs on this server increased by a hefty amount?

16. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I think this server could be accompanied to some small maps. The 'a damn small server' is an absolute ball! If you want I can design some maps or inclusion into the server?
    Most of the maps seem plain as of now, I think mainly generated maps. Just a suggestion for some different maps?
    (sorry for no dot points, iPod)
    Lake map generator
    Less pits
    More hills
    Drastically abused resiculously shaped map. (something like a big circle with land or something, I made one like this)
    A very very small map, I mean 64 (width) 100 (height) this is the most fun personally.
    I will be finishing the map compilation soon so you can have a look through there.

Canadian98 likes this.
  17. CoD

CoD Haxor

••••••••
    Ghozt I'm on my iPod and I can do dot points?
    •As Ghozt said smaller maps are hectuc and really damn fun, but the maps you have on the server are still good.
    •Lower the cap, it results in lag and their os only ever 40 ish people on.
    •No admin abuse because there ARE NO ADMINS!!!
    •Get more admin, griefing still happens…
    Overall better than it was 2 months ago :)
    BTW I'm always available as an admin ;)

Ghozt likes this.
  18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Admins would help also a more larger cycle of maps

19. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

This server has become a lot more better.

Like those two guys covered, lots of maps, honestly just three? I only every see one or two admins throughout a few days.

20. CoD

CoD Haxor

When I play during the hours of light, I see literally no admins on whatsoever, you seriously need 3 or 4 more as the hacking/griefong is immense.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.