1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dreams

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Arthurox, Apr 21, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I had a dream a couple nights ago based on the Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. episode, "Bye Bly";

Brisco gets the orb, attempts to get back to where he originally was in time... And ends up in a post-apocalyptic europe 5000 years later.

Also, i got to see my computer explode.

Inexorable likes this.
  2. Arthurox

Arthurox Bison Rider

INEXO: GIVE ME MORE I NEED IT ;) ps: you use drugs - alcohol for dreaming that?

Sirsammy: Uh i dreamed something like that last night it was scary.

Dwarf pic guy: european uh? Anyway i never had a time traveling dream it must be cool

SirSammy likes this.
  3. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

i had a dream and i was like the guy off assaisan's creed and i was free running around and doing badass stuff then i went to my school and assainated everyone ^_^

4. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

Hmm no, there doesn't seem to be a connection between my loony dreams and alcohol consumption. But yeah, I'll keep you posted.

5. Arthurox

Arthurox Bison Rider

I mean i cant have those awesome dreams i need to drink alcohol for dat?

6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I don't remember my dreams very often. And when I do, it's an incredibly vague memory. :(

7. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

If you are interested in controlling dreams, click the link in my signature :p

I dream often and I keep a consistent dream journal (it improves dream recall). I die quite often in dreams and I find nightmares fascinating. (Ways I have died in dreams: throat slashed, garroted, drowned, being strangled, being mauled by a sentient monster truck, suicide by gunfire and falling from heights :p)

You may also pm me on forums or query on IRC if you have any questions about dreams and controlling dreams.

8. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I've read about lucid dreams, and I've tried the reality check thing, actually, but I never really developed it into a habit, which is probably why it never worked.

Therefore, never had a lucid dream. Really think it would be cool, though.

9. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

most of the time when i have a dream it involves me having a lot of dreams at once and its very confusing

10. Arthurox

Arthurox Bison Rider

When my dream becomes a lucid one i FUCKING WAKE UP dammit

FAITH: sounds cool i have seen a parody of these dreams

11. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

its annoying because i relise that i'm having a dream and then it becomes lucid but then it changes to a new one and then its like hey this is a good dream and BAM! new dream again and again and again its crazy!:p

12. Inexorable

Did you read my earlier posts, haha I dont have this problem, I'm ALWAYS invincible, and have never had a nightmare, every now and then I find it easier to control what goes on.

Yeah sorry guys no big dream story this post.

All my dream imagination space has been taken up by some rather attractive girls...

13. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

I had a dream once, but I was a black man and got shot on April 4th 1968. It was a terrible dream.

Inexorable, AJ and Fellere825 like this.
  14. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

i keep having the same dream is this bad or good or is the dream my destiny and i must follow my dreams and my wishes will come trueX3

15. Arthurox

Arthurox Bison Rider

Bah my dreams only tell the future FUUUUUUUUUU

16. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I saw KAG in a nap dream today :x
    It was a 50 vs 50 custom game mode. It was a ctf mixed with zombie fortress, basically there were blue and red on their respective sides, and then a whole lot of zombies spawning in the center, so basically it was 1v1vN where N stands for neutral/hostile to all. In reality this could be quite an interesting gamemode.

17. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

The propeth has seen the future....

Lead us!!!!!!11! ;)

FAITH and Fate like this.
  18. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

There shall be pie and glory!

Bly and Raron like this.
  19. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

For some reason whenever my dreams turn lucid I find it awfully easy to wake up by just closing my eyes for a moment and then opening them..... Saved me from the boogie men more than once... :oops:

Many times i dream about old places from my childhood.. Several times with stuff somehow out of place.... objects where they shouldnt be or isnt there, details that throws me of and unsettles me to no end, which is about when i normally wake up and go "What the f'ck did I just dream?".

My brother has all the cool dreams, he dreamt a entire night about fighting a bear mother hell bent on killing him dead, so much she threw her cubs at him. He managed to lure her outside and of the balcony and onto the pavement below... but then she barged back in, and was on her way in back up the stairs before he woke up.

Bly and Inexorable like this.
  20. Inexorable

The intent to kill people dead, that's the worse kind of intent to kill.

Mods: BlueLuigi