1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Good songs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by laurentiu, Oct 6, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

2. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

It took bloody ages for me to find the cursed name of this song after hearing it countless of times during all sorts of weird occasions. I am so glad that I did though, because the work from this guy, Ronald Jenkees, fits KAG so beautifully.

Nothing like going on a rampage through the enemy lines with this song playing through the speakers/headphones.

3. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

Super cool idea that everyone should check out:
    "Conceived in 2011 as a response to the current phenomena of selling an artist's identity rather than their music. The goal is to release a digital single each week, created by an artist working under a pseudonym. As an added bonus, when the proceeds reach $1K, a limited edition 12" vinyl record will be pressed and 100 people who actually paid for their downloads will receive the record for free."

Fake Flamingo Recordings

Contrary likes this.
  4. Titmau5

Titmau5 Bison Rider Staff Alumni

Delta Heavy - Get by
    (Gotta watch the video)

WarrFork and Contrary like this.
  5. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

This is the best song, in the world.

No Exceptions.

6. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

For teh lulz:

But even better - the related videos reminded me of the great Coens Brother's movie "O Brother where art thou". I have watched that scene with the KKK-meeting many times on DVD because of that great song: O Death by Ralph Stanley.
    It's a pitty that the sound quality on youtube is so low and I don't have studio headphones. I need to find that DVD ...

There's also a great scene that plays just before they almost get hanged. Some guys have already prepared the holes for them and then sing "the lonesome valley" and one of them has such a great deep voice that just sounds awesome (at least it did on the average subwoofer I had back then). But the only Youtube-Video of that is even worse than the one above so I won't post it.

Btw: is there already a movie chat thread?

7. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Bene likes this.
  8. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

9. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

10. edson12edson

edson12edson Shopkeep Stealer

THIS SONG BEATS THEM ALL :D

BlueLuigi, Zegovia, trelawney and 2 others like this.
  11. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

12. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

J'ai peut être pas tes liasse, ton appart ni tes grands airs mais au moins j'ai la preuve qu'on m'aime pour mes valeurs pas pour ma carte bancaire

13. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Edit: Screw Sabaton, for now, in with Tiesto! Feels like I am floating on a sea of syrup. And all a sudden it starts raining, but it is not water that is falling from the sky, it is is milk. And from the ocean floor a volcano arise and out flows tons of honey! Such a sweet song.
    Embedding is not working with this song. Here's a direct link.

Tiesto - Nyana

Love this.

Also, I have a question. People seem to love sharing music. There are a thread coming up every now and again that basically serves the same purpose as "Good Songs." Seeing as this thread has been alive for quite a while, wouldn't it be possible to maybe make it a sticky, or do we have too many of those here in Miscellaneous?

I don't know, maybe it is unnecessary.

14. edson12edson

edson12edson Shopkeep Stealer

15. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

Difficulty: Asian

16. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

guess it would be quite hard to play that piece on one piano since you'd need a least ~8 hands to play or it will be impossible.

17. lehoon

lehoon King

18. ttea

ttea Bison Rider

I'm really taken with this song at the moment. #GamingSoundtrack

19. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

I think the style is called Nu Rave: Saint Pauli a DJ team from Hamburg (named after the quarter St. Pauli that's well known for its red-light district and its soccer club)
    Here's a song they produced:

But I like their sets even more. You can finde some at soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/saintpauli/tracks
    Saw them live once at the Fusion festival. It's really awesome how they use music.

Contrary likes this.
  20. lehoon

lehoon King

FUCK YEAH

Contrary likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi