1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG taking a while to precache, very laggy when in game?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Xiphosuran, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Xiphosuran

Xiphosuran Shopkeep Stealer

I've tried running KAG a few times, the first being about maybe 20 minutes from this post. When I run it, the pre-caching process takes at least a minute or two, and once I enter a game, it's extremely laggy and I was unable to get more than a few frames of animation before I had to quit out. I'm hoping that this issue resolves itself once I start my computer up tomorrow (I'm going to sleep soon anyway, so it's a bit of a waste to restart it now).

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Why don't you just make this topic if it's still not working tomorrow morning........ :huh?:

This is most likely going to be fixed with a restart, if not. Think about something you did after the game worked fine for the last time. Run a virus scan or something.

Rayne likes this.
  3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please post back after you restart. If you still have problems, I have a few other suggestions/things to check

4. doomknight44

doomknight44 Catapult Fodder

i have the same problem how do i fix it???