1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Having issues when trying to start the client

Discussion in 'General Help' started by DangerMouseToby, May 29, 2012.

1. DangerMouseToby

DangerMouseToby Catapult Fodder

So recently I have been playing LoL for months decided to get back to good old KAG but every time I open the client I am presented with this http://imgur.com/Ckn0j is their a possible solution because I really miss playing :(

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Try a fresh install.
    Also what is your OS and OS version?
    Can you post consol logs?

3. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

This sometimes happens to me when I try to open Zombie Fortress.

Ghozt likes this.
  4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Like Raron said console logs.

Also, does it only happen at certain times ir everytime anywhere?

One last thing, have you reinstalled it? (you don't need to download the game again)

5. DangerMouseToby

DangerMouseToby Catapult Fodder

I had a crack at reinstalling it but no luck it did the same thing.

6. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Code:
    Providing more information can be done by:
    Including system specifications (What operating system are you using? Windows, Linux, Mac) and attaching console logs to your post (Console logs are found in “<KAG directory>/Logs/” console logs are named console-datehere.txt).
    When posting long log files attach the file to your post or copy and paste the content into pastebin.
    Screenshots and/or videos can help solve the problem faster. Do not hesitate to post them but do not embed tons of screenshots. Use the [spoiler][/spoiler] tags. For in-game screenshots press [F4] (screenshots are saved in “<KAG directory>/Screenshots/”). You can also use the print-screen button.
    If you are experiencing a crash, make sure you upload a crash report along with the post. Once you see the "Engine has stopped working" window click on "What does this report contain?":

Now just click the "Export" button, save the report anywhere and attach it to your post:

From the FAQ.Please provide that information.

Ghozt likes this.