1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What class do you like? (Survey)

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by killatron46, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Dennisaran

Dennisaran Shopkeep Stealer

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Knight Why?: I suppose I just like diving into some lovely, blood stained, carnage, and seeing who comes out on top.
    • Are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?: I'd say I'm tri-classal. While I do enjoy the knight, I find myself playing the archer and the builder whenever I feel it's what would be beneficial to the team.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Who can say? Sometimes I'm not feeling the knight combat, and I fall short with my slashes and stabs, but for some reason my aim will be unusually good. Other times it can be vice versa or any variation from godly to terrible skills. I just try to have fun.
    • Which Class do you play most?: I'd say recently, the archer. Trying to learn how to play the class better.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: No. Why?: Each class is relatively balanced and entertaining in their own right.
    • Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale,
    • Archer: 9
    • Builder: 9
    • Knight: 9
    • Extra Info: There is always room for improvement, the system probably has a long way to go before ever being considered "perfect." However until then, it is still very playable and tons of fun!~ :D

2. forest_fish12

forest_fish12 Builder Stabber

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: for me its a draw between archer and knight Why?:i'm more of a combat person. its also fun to mess with the other team before the fight by shooting arrows across small maps.:huh?:
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri-casual
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: like i said it is a draw between:sword:&:bow:
    • Which Class do you play most?: :bow:
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?:no Why?:cause there all cool in there own ways.
    • Archer:10
    • Builder:9
    • Knight:10
    • Extra Info:i come up with cool designes for forts and stuff but it takes a while to make.:bison:

3. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?:Knights are da best for me:) Why?:Cause after you look at the dead bodies around that you killed you have something to laugh about. And they are the ones for offensive combat.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? I am tri-classal. I change class to adapt to the situation
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Knight :sword:
    • Which Class do you play most?:Knight :sword: (again)
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?:No Why?:I am going to answer this question with this answer.
    • Archer:8
    • Builder:8
    • Knight:10
    • Extra Info:I am the fishfinger knight of aim (read my signature) :D

Ghozt and Harold7 like this.
  4. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

• Current build = [274]
    • Builder, a good builder supports the team the most.
    • I play archer and builder mostly.
    • Best at Archer.
    • I play archer the most.
    • I like all the classes in general.
    • Archer 10.
    • Builder 10.
    • Knight 8.

5. Mr_Legendary

Mr_Legendary Builder Stabber

• Current build = [360]
    • What Class do you like best?:Its between knight and builder Why?:building is fun and I like bomb jumping.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? tri-classal
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?:knight
    • Which Class do you play most?:knight
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?:No
    • Builder:9
    • Knight:9
    • Extra Info:i play knight most because i enjoy getting out in the field.

6. Yihka

Yihka Shopkeep Stealer

• Current build = [370]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Every class has their own situation at where they are best, I'm not too sure which one I like the best. I like them all quite a bit but if I had to choose I think I'd pick knight, since in my opinion you have the most chance to survive as one and I'm good at it.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? I play the one that's needed most, if none is needed, I mostly pick Archer or Knight
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: I'm the best at Archer and Knight and I'm a decent builder. Which one I'm the best at? Hmm.. I believe I'm currently the best at the knight, since I can mostly survive the various situations best, whereas I can't survive as an archer only when I'm being somewhere safe.
    • Which Class do you play most?: I believe I've played the knight the most, but it really depends on what I want to play at that time.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: I like them all currently.
    • Archer: 8/10
    • Builder: 8/10
    • Knight: 8/10
    • Extra Info: It's really fun to attack builder and to destroy their whole base. It's also fun being able to defend your base and attack as a knight. And it's nice if you're an archer that can aim decent and shoot right most of the time without much effort.

7. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

• Current build = [370]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Knight, I like to get in there and do the fighting and the combat is pretty good. (Minus some recent builds)
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri-Classal
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Knight
    • Which Class do you play most?: Knight (recently however ive been playing archer because i am fustrated with some combat bugs)
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: Archer, a bit dull, slow and maybe OP
    • Archer: 7
    • Knight: 8
    • Extra Info: I like builders and i like playing it (as offensive builder) but i don't always because i sometimes think my team is unable to hold the battlefield for me to get in there.

8. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

• Current build = [370]
    • What Class do you like best?: Archer Why?: It matches my playstyle. I do not know build mechanics well enough to be useful to my team in a pro way, I get too nervous in close combat with the knight. Being an archer lets me move into position and surprise the enemy, or support my team by suppressing the enemy team with a volley of arrows.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? I am single class, however I will change to builder if there is a very dangerous structural situation that needs immediate attention (enemy laid spikes in base, a building being almost destroyed)
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer
    • Which Class do you play most?: Archer
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: None, they all have their good sides and weaknesses. Me being bad at one of them does not make them bad classes, I have seen people play good on every class.
    • Archer: 7
    • Builder: 10
    • Extra Info: The reason I rated the Archer the lowest, is because it is the simplest to play, and thus a lot of people play them, most of the time, wrongly (myself included). Builder is highest because he has the crucial potential to cause havoc to enemy and be a boon to the allies. He can sabotage enemy buildings while supporting his own. I chose the Knight to be the middle because of their direct support and destructive abilities. Their movement and fall damage mitigation is challenged only by the Archer's ability to climb trees. The Knight can shield his teammates from bomb and arrow barrages, providing excellent cover. A good knight can protect a large number of Archers.

9. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

• Current build = [370]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Builder, because its the most creative and it really feels like i'm helping my team
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?: Bi-classal
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Builder
    • Which Class do you play most?: Builder
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: No, i like all classes
    • Builder:10
    • Knight:8
    • Extra Info: The bi-classsal is builder (obviously) and knight if i a) feel useless as builder b) when my team needs knights c) when im playing on a skirmish

10. Madoka

Madoka Shopkeep Stealer

• Current build = [370]
    • What Class do you like best?: Archer
    • Why?: You can beat a knight even at close combat via knockback + arrow spam or easily a lot of knights if there are some nearby trees or mountains. Besides, you can hide in a tree waiting for enemy archers and two fast arrows should kill a careless archer before he even notices his death,. I rarely die if it isn't because bomb spam, a derpy move or lag/hacks/glitches/magic/etc.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?: Bi :eek:
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer
    • Which Class do you play most?: Archer
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Nope
    • Archer: 10
    • Builder: 9.5
    • Knight: 7
    • Extra Info: I'd play builder all time but when I see those delicius moving asses I start to think OMG I MUST INSERT ARROWS IN THEM like in the old times...

Chinizz, Rayne and killatron46 like this.
  11. ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon Catapult Fodder

• Current build = [393]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: I like the Archer the most. I like Hiding, Climbing towers, Its fun as hell!
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Bi. I play both archer, or builder
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?:Archer. I had a lot of practice with it, but im not a horrible builder.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Archer about 70% of the time, builder 25%, and Knight 5%,
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?:Not really. They all have their importance.
    • Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale
    • Archer:10 (bias)
    • Builder:8 (can have stupid builders)
    • Knight:8 (can have kamikaze)
    • Extra Info: Generally The only time i play builder is at the start and when i need an archer tower. Also when i need
      a bed outpost and arrow outpost.

12. Exid

Exid Shark Slayer

• Current build = [393]
    • What class do you like the best? : I like knight the best because of how ridiculous the combat is even though we only have a few attacks.
    • Are you a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?. Tri.
    • Which class do you think you're the best at? Knight : I play knight to much.
    • Which class do you play the most? : Knight 85%, Builder 12%, archer 3%
    • Which class(es) you do not like? : They are all important, but the combat between them is getting worse with each build.
    • Rate the classes on a 1-10 scale.
    • Archer: 6 (Most balanced class when it comes to fighting their own class),(pain in the ass for other classes to kill)
    • Builder : 7 (There is nothing better watching your buildings fend off the attackers or your traps killing a entire team),(They have a scary rapid attack that can destroy anyone who is not paying attention)
    • Knight : 4 [This Is the funnest class to play (In my opinion) but It also the most broken] (bombs where made to kill, if you see one its best to run away)
    • Extra Info : If you want to be good at kag you must have great timing and the ability to think whats going to happen next (half the time I fail at this :p)

Ghozt and killatron46 like this.
  13. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

• Current build = [394]
    • What Class do you like best?: Builder Why?: Playing as an offensive builder is pretty fun.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Bi-class, builder & knight.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Builder. I can't throw bombs. At all.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Builder
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Archer is my least favorite Why?: Arrow charging is a bit tedious
    • Archer: 5
    • Knight: 6
    • Extra Info: If I took the time to learn how to bomb throw, or how to shoot arrows effectively, knight and archer would be just as fun to play.

14. jimbo_funny

jimbo_funny Catapult Fodder

* Current build = [415]
    * What Class do you like best?: KINGHT Why?: LIKE fight hold line wait for builder tower
    * are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? tri-classal
    * What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer
    * Which Class do you play most?: builder
    * Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: archer Why?: because arrow somtime kill you were were you are blocking
    * Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale,
    * Archer:9
    * Builder:10
    * Knight:9
    * Extra Info: of I took move time hide in tree for year then take someone out arrow, learn make tower wont fell were made it then like then but kight use to use bomb now so great were kinght

15. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

* Current build = [415]
    * What Class do you like best?: Builder Why?: LIKE because you can lock yourself in the enemy tower and bring it down.
    * are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? tri-classal
    * What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer
    * Which Class do you play most?: Knight.
    * Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Nah, I think all the classes are great, even archer because in this build they have increased the draw time. (stop spam)
    * Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale,
    * Archer:7
    * Builder:9
    * Knight:8
    * Extra Info: Going commando and hiding in the tall grass as archer.

Ivy and Ghozt like this.
  16. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Current Build= [415]
    What class do you like best?: Archer because I love sniping people from far away, hiding when a group of knights come by, and blowing up kegs is always nice.
    Are you single class, bi-classal or tri-classasl?: Tri-classal
    What class do I think I'm best at?: Archer
    What class do you play the most: Archer
    Is there a class that you don't like?: None at all
    Rate the classes on 1-10 scall:
    Archer: 8
    Builder: 6.5
    Knight: 6

17. Awesomec

Awesomec Shark Slayer

Current Build= [415]
    What class do you like best?: Builder because I get to build the actual battleground, help my team, and create all kinds of wickedly evil traps
    Are you single class, bi-classal or tri-classasl?: Tri-classal
    What class do I think I'm best at?: Builder
    What class do you play the most: Builder
    Is there a class that you don't like?: None at all
    Rate the classes on 1-10 scale:
    Archer: 8
    Builder: 10
    Knight: 6

18. Ivy

Ivy Shopkeep Stealer

• Current build = [415]
    • What Class do you like best?: For ever Archer !
      Why?: They are the best killjoy \o/
    • Are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?
      Bi-classal : Mostly archer, but also builder to repair structures.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer, obviously.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Knights.
      Not really because I do not like them. Simply, they are terrifying with the bomb jumping.
      :eek: *ruuuun*
    • Archer: 8
    • Builder: 8
    • Extra Info: We must exercise patience to play archer well without wasting lives.
      I can feel the frustration of enemies when they fail to pass through arrows. You don't know how I love this feeling *o*
      For this reason many hate them I think. Especially at the end, together they are discouraging when they play in defense. Anyway, these three classes are very complementary. :)

Bunnyboy likes this.
  19. ttea

ttea Bison Rider

• Current build = [421]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Hard choice between Archer and Builder, I'd have to say Archer. It's a nice feeling when you kill knights without being endangered. I believe Archers can be used to take out important players on the other team more effectively.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri-Classal
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Builder.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Builder.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: Knight. It's annoying to die.
    • Archer: 8
    • Builder: 8
    • Knight: 6,5
    • Extra Info: Meh. :)

20. CoD

CoD Haxor

Current build = [421]
    What Class do you like best? Why? Builder, for sure. I love being creative and watching people die by my traps.
    are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri-Classal
    What Class do you think you're the best at?: Builder.
    Which Class do you play most?: Builder.
    Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why? None
    Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale,
    Archer: 7
    Builder: 9
    Knight: 8
    Extra Info: :p

Bunnyboy and fishfinger73 like this.