1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Chat Box Location?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ReggieFilsAime, Feb 13, 2012.

1. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Can you do me a favor and tell me what the path to autconfig.gm is on Windows? this might help me with someone's problem in another thread

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It should be Base/Scripts/autoconfig.gm

All files pertaining to the game should be within the folder KAG.exe resides, so if they installed it to C:/KAG it would be C:/KAG/Base/Scripts/autoconfig.gm

3. Croco

Croco Shark Slayer

Yeah, I have the same problem with that chat box, its sort of always in the way. I'm glad there's a quick fix for this, but I would love an option in-game to make it transparent or movable.

zninja and Noburu like this.
  4. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

when i opend kag , i got an error messege in the cmd looking box thingy, it dint work so i reinstalled the game ( it also said that some files were missing) but when i had reinstalled it , the fricking chat box was in the down side of the screen , i cant play like this its totally in my way , so i tried kouji's method and saw that that file global cc_valign =, was missing, so i typed it in so my /script/config looked the same as kouji's , it still dosent work , i deleted /script, hoping that it would generate a new one but it dint so now the /config aint there, i need help !

5. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

go into your kag directory, then open the folder App. there should be a file called version.txt in there, delete it and then run the game normally, it should check for all the files and update your game. the "global cc_valign =" line is now in the autoconfig.gm, i have edited the FAQ accordingly.

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It was always in autoconfig, config.gm was just overwriting it constantly, now that it's gone you no longer need to edit it there and can do so directly in autoconfig.

7. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yes, it should be taken out of config.gm and in autoconfig.gm only

8. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

thanks all of you ^_^ , help was apriciated
    </br>--- merged: Jun 19, 2012 11:07 AM ---</br>
    i did exactly what you said, and now it works perfectly , thanks again for such fast help