1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Your favourite KAG'ing moment.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Creille, May 3, 2012.

1. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

No one believes me still, but ive had a +16 bomb, clearly (speaking from there point here) an ally brought an outpost around and they all locked to it, so they spawned in the tunnel when they died(where it was brought), they tunneled to my actual base, and i jumped down through team doors throwing a bomb to the bottom, they had a lot of lanterns, so the light made no dfference, and they probably didnt hear the bomb through all the clashing, but they ALL exploded, still lost the match, but was AMAZING!

Gonf likes this.
  2. Bly

Bly Ballista Bolt Thrower

Just seeing my enemy dead by my sword or my arrow (happiest day ever:D)

3. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

As far as i can tell there is something special about shooting people holding kegs.... wipes their smug faces clean of..... and the rest aswell...

4. That time when you get a 2+ Headshot on a Knight (Awsome)

5. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Personally, hammering someone to death is always satisfactory.

But my greatest moments are battling and defeating people you know in real life.

6. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

yeah! I've even started basing people with hammers too now that builders have gotten allot stronger.

7. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

I saw Peasanter today, and she hammered her way through 5 knights before getting taken down.
    That's an inspiration for all builders out there.

Bunnyboy likes this.
  8. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Correction: Beating a knight in single combat as a builder makes me all warm inside....

Chinizz and Bunnyboy like this.
  9. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

That special feeling when you know you've beaten someone better than you . . .

Joekirk and TahGamer like this.
  10. TahGamer

TahGamer Catapult Fodder

I went full on rushing in, killing every enemy at my path without a loss of heart. I then came to three enemies at once and killed all of them.

I felt godlike.

Gonf likes this.
  11. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

That warm fuzzy feeling of making everyone laugh when you decide to zerk 3 other knights by yourself, so you throw a bomb and land on it at the last second, thus sending bits of Jim over the towers.

Gonf likes this.
  12. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

NEWEST KAGING MOMENT: throwing a bomb into a corridor full of knights with Kegs. this was achieved on 17/06/2012 on Rayne's water Fun time server. I collapsed a whole caslte

Jackal likes this.
  13. Nidoking

Nidoking Catapult Fodder

My favorite moments have to be when all my slashes land on my targets for once. It looks like I reach from way above my head to down below my feet, blood spurting everywhere. And then comes the second slash...

14. Pizarro

Pizarro Builder Stabber

I'm still new to the game, my greatest moment was joining a zombie fortress multiplayer game and killing all the zombies alone where they spawned on one side of the map.

No, not really. I died miserably by killing a wraith that lit itself up, But I did take a lot of zombies out with me! D: