1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why does one direction suck?

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by chickennugget22, Jun 2, 2012.

?

One direction

1. epic

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. sucks

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. get real

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. chickennugget22

chickennugget22 Horde Gibber

who agrees with me that one direction sucks

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

How many threads have you made in the last, hour!?
    Anyway, I don't hate them, more their fan-base.
    The girls that scream and cry cause they didn't get tickets ETC.
    It also isn't my style of music. I don't carry a hate, like lots do, most people are just jealous.
    This guys sums it up well for me: by imrteedyOne Direction.mp4 - YouTube

3. chickennugget22

Wow first guy who likes this crap
    </br>--- merged: Jun 2, 2012 9:30 AM ---</br>
    my sister listens to it 24/7

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Did I ever say I liked them, no.

5. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

I like them because they replaced Beiber.

Ghozt likes this.
  6. Hawker

Hawker Bison Rider

ikr

7. I preferred the Beibster. I have nothing against him, in fact his songs were more decent than say, Lil Wayne but I mean, the haters should prefer him too.

For starters, there's only one of him. So they can sit back and pretend like they have the balls to attack him. Whereas One Direction would be slightly harder to kamikaze.
    Secondly, he gets into a lot more scandalous situations (I.E the baby incident) where a lot of hilarious information is stated. Whereas One Direction seem to have a far cleaner reputation.
    Thirdly, because of his special appearance on CSI, there's a lot of funny videos, for example.

I think I've made my point. Haters and Beleibers alike should prefer him to One Direction, is all.

8. chickennugget22

XD i agree justin beiber is a hole lot better than that one direction crap must watch this video if you hate justin yoo its about him hitting puberty and his penish falls off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvze3lUjx9Q

9. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Since this is appropriate thread
    Will someone please explain the hate over people like Bieber? Why the hell do you hate them so much? There's just no goood reason for it, especially for those who bring them up on shit unrelated to the topic (every youtube music video ever made) Is it because of their audience of teenage virgins? Are you jealous because you cant get some of that? Explain pls

10. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

because beiber's music sounds like shit
    never heard of one direction, but if it's anything like beiber, I hate it too.

GrimWaltz likes this.
  11. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Because beiber music is totally un-musical, and is only about dollars. Because beiber is a stupid kiddo. And yeah, I also hate him because some people love his shit.
    I can't explain this shit. It make me sick when I think about it. Anyway, I don't give a shit.

Oh, and One direction, I've just listen to it, it is crap.

12. One direction?

How about No Direction? :p

BeasterDenBeast and Chinizz like this.
  13. Trust Australians to make something so beautiful and from the heart. Its funny, that's not the only parody that manly Australians have made of that song. There's a game regularly played in Australia called rugby league, and there's a show dedicated to this sport called the Footy Show, although this one doesn't have original lyrics D: Enjoy nonetheless.

Edit: Video doesn't seem to want to play here :/ Feel free to watch it one youtube if you want.

14. chickennugget22

Very good you have being watching gurren lagann correct and your profile is of Yoko Litner
    Beast why are you posting shit epecially one direction my sis litnes to that crap so much

15. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Why? there is no reason why. They just do.
    From top to bottom and from theory to practice, they suck.
    They are nothing more than suck, so the obvious question is...
    Why are there people that think they DON'T suck.

Rayne likes this.
  16. chickennugget22

the answer is because they suck