1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bought game while logged out

Discussion in 'General Help' started by chiroxam, Jun 24, 2012.

1. chiroxam

chiroxam Catapult Fodder

I accidentally didn't log in and bought your game and now i don't have the full version on my account is there anyway to get it back? i can give the information of when i bought it and with which paypal account

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

of course there is, send an email to "support[at]thd.vg", provide details of purchase and other relevant details and follow the instructions support provides. it may or may not take a while to get a reply, just be patient - your premium/money has not disappeared.

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Your account does not show that you have gold, it looks like you have not yet applied the giftcode to your account (otherwise your username would be gold on the forums here)

4. chiroxam

chiroxam Catapult Fodder

When i bought it on paypal there was no gift code it just said i had bought it and when i went back to the site i realised i was logged out i am going to try what kagesha said though thanks for the help

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You should have received your premium gift code at your paypal email address. That email should look like this: [​IMG]