1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

correction, i atempted to kill a troll of a teamate who was throwing bombs at everything i was makeing.

Look i just want to get back to playing, I don't grief, I don't troll. i made one attempt at revenge and ended up being banned for it. im just asking for a second chance.

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Well, whoever banned you will have to deal with that. I wasn't there.

3. flipperz

Dude, whoever banned me? i Don't even know who banned me? or if they'll remember banning me? So what am i too do now? Twiddle my thumbs and wait for nothing.

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm not sure what happened, nor who banned you, but generally it's a good idea not to squish people on your own team unless in a severely controlled enviroment with their 'permission'.

Remember to avoid the unecessary murder, ok? That generally gets you at least kicked, if not banned, and you have to keep in your mind that there's no place for murder in a warzone.

5. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

That was probably Justi. he loves to smite griefers with perm bans :)

6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

There's many other servers to play on. I know Beo's is awesome but if you're banned, you're banned. Not much you can do.

7. flipperz

You can understand it was a one time thing and unban me which i know you can? look it was a one time thing, i know your getting plesure out of this but come on, he was being a jerk and i wanted revenge. i dont even want to do it again.

im actually about to cry here. over 15 staff and not one is listening to what im saying

I'v seen people grief, iv seen peopel hack. and yet i atempt to kill a teamate bombing my structures. and im the one banned.

8. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Naaa, i've cooled down on the perma bans. Just a little. ;)
    This time it wasn't me though.

EDIT: Flipperz, if you give us the chat log from that game, showing him being an ass to you, then we may reconsider the perma ban one of the admins gave you. If the dude you killed was genuinely being a dick, then fair game i suppose.

9. flipperz

Sure ill give you a chatlog ;), REALLY? i was banned on the spot. and plus he didnt even chat. just made some retarded :D faces. I atempted to kick but to no end. >_> you know what. people grief and ask to be unbaned here saying they wont do it again. some are allowed back on. i havent griefed or trolled. IT WAS A ONE TIME THING!!!
    </br>--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 3:53 PM ---</br>
    I should just give up, is that what you guys are telling me? because I've got a hangover and i'm in no mood.

Ugh. isnt there anyway you can put me on some kind of paroll typ basis, where you watch me like a hawk?

10. justi01

justi01 Haxor

I have no clue wtf just went on here. :huh?:
    But if the dude didn't talk and only made emoticons, i don't see how he could have pissed you off to the extent that you wanted to team kill him... I mean, an emoticon is put in by the devs themselves, if you take an emoticon seriously then you gotta calm down. Honestly, it sounds like the dude you team killed did nothing wrong.
    I think you should just take this up with the admin who banned you. He'll probably see this thread and reply to it. Just wait it out for awhile and play on other servers till then. Pleanty of other fun servers around besides Beo's War.

11. flipperz

He was throwing bombs at my structures on purpose and i kept having to repear?

EDIT: Look, your staff, and I'm asking for a second chance in something i have done for the first time. it was justified and not done on a mass scale. i atempted on single griefer and didnt even get to kill him. I planed on getting him once, and having it over with. But your all such trolls yourself, better servers? so what! I've been a player of beos servers for ages. and now you guys are all such trolls to tell me to go to a diffrent server rather than give me my first ever second chance?
    </br>--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 4:42 PM ---</br>
    Can i add, if he does see this thred he's hardly going to reply to it SINCE HES ALLREADY FREKIN WON! :>:(:

12. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

I've unbanned you. Don't do it again.

Guys, I think you should try and stop acting like you're so much better than everyone else. If killing one teamate one time was a good reason for being permaban, 3/4 of us wouldn't be allowed in the servers we're administrating. If you have reasons to believe flipperz is a griefer/troll in disguise, just say it. Otherwise, please drop the almighty act, you're making the rest of us look like complete assholes.

EDIT : Ok, I skipped the part where you called us trolls. You're lucky I did or you'd still be banned. Anyway, what's done is done. You got your second chance, there won't be a third. Next time you want to kill someone, swap teams. And if someone is griefing you, report them. Killing/griefing a griefer is an excellent way for him to put the blame of all his misbehavior on you and get you votebanned.

GalenMarek likes this.
  13. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Soooo, you gone ahead and considered us all trolls when we can't actually do anything about this. We can't take peoples word for ANYTHING because people will almost always defend themselves. We have no other proof besides what you say and what the admin says really. I'm not going to simply trust your word for it, because why should I?

From what i can tell, you don't know what an admin actually does. We deal with assholes pretty much daily. Have we told you to play on other servers? No. We've told you there ARE other servers. The admin WILL reply because he caused the issue, it's his problem to handle. Why would the guy be an admin if he's not even willing to deal with these kinds of issues?

Here's my advise, stop getting so butthurt over this, calling us trolls isn't helping you.

P.S. I've never seen you in Beo's. :|

EDIT: Ninja'd. Ryu delt with the issue. Can't believe you got so butthurt over this and the ban only went off a few hours ago. :argh:

GalenMarek likes this.
  14. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Hey Beo, the red team's respawn time is too long on the WAR server. But blue team spawns quickly. Can you fix it?

One more thing! I've been playing on the server twice this week and every time I see some little asshole spamming like crazy. Their names are already on the report abusive players thread, but I just wanted to tell you that.

15. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

You have no idea :
    [​IMG]

16. justi01

justi01 Haxor

The spawn timer has nothing to do with the server config, the spawn timer just depends on how well you've done in your previous lives. So for example, if you did amazing in your previous life, then you'll get a lower spawn timer. If you did completely shit (Suicide, no kills) then you'll get a longer spawn timer. If you keep doing terrible (as in, constantly dying without getting a kill) then this will stack and you'll get an even longer spawn timer.

Ryu likes this.
  17. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Oh? didnt know thats how it worked. :>

18. drdaniel

drdaniel Catapult Fodder

I would love to be a in game moderator but i have been mysterielsly banned on ur server​

19. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

As far as I know, there is a standart spawn time which is multiplicated with the distance from you to your spawn. The more far you're away from the spawn, the smaller is the multiplicator, which means the smaller is the spawn time. :)

20. justi01

justi01 Haxor

It was probably just a ping ban, they last only 2 minutes.

Mods: jackitch