1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. KLAUStrue

KLAUStrue Catapult Fodder

Hello friends!

Today, decided to join. But it failed to do so. There is a message that I was banned.
    But I did not break the rules.

For what?

2. carcanken

carcanken Catapult Fodder

So, I just bought KAG, and started playing in the most populated server (BEO's server, or however), and some guy was griefing.

I was tabbed out reading an email, and from what the chat said, i was griefing.
    Some guy was destroying the towers people built, and from what i gather, i was on the same floor as him when he was griefing the building i was in, so people thought it was me.

I was then banned from the server. :(

Are the bans permanent? I wanted to get back into game, hopefully where i wasnt mistaken as a greifer.

Thanks!
    //Merged. ~fbb

3. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Carcanken,

This subject will probably go under the Servers section , under the subtopic of Server Directory. You can tell the admin/owner of BEO's server what happened.
    //Merged. ~fbb

FuzzyBlueBaron and Contrary like this.
  4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'll sort it out in a little while, friend, after I've eaten. There's a particular sub-forum specifically for servers, and Beo's is listed there. Any further problems could go there. Thanks!
    //Merged. ~fbb
    ...why thank you fbb. ^_^ ~Hella

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  5. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

Reporting this guy here too, for the win! :p

justi01 likes this.
  6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hi guys! Zanman777 says that he has video evidence of me abusing my admin powers, so let's all sit in eager anticipation while he posts it!

Bammboo likes this.
  7. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

*Hands over popcorn to thebonesauce.*

Is it me or more and more people complain since recently. (could be due to a fact that Beo has 2 very popular servers now)

GalenMarek and justi01 like this.
  8. Hella

WHAT?! 'Sauce, how dare you abuse admin!!!! U should B ashamed of urself! Now pass the popcorn to me, and let's watch this damned film!

9. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Is this gonna be like that Captain America dude all over again? :>

10. thebonesauce

Who knows. Apparently I "unfairly" banned him in some server (he never said which) because he collapsed a tower and encased a teammate in stone because they "stole his catapult." Don't feel like digging up logs, he posted them under the Report Abusive Players thread.

Then I join Beo's CTF (vanilla) today, and he starts insulting me right off the bat. "YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME DO YOU?" I saw a blue knight hacking away at the doors and backwalls of his own tower, so I froze him, asked him why he did it. He never answered, so I banned him for TEN MINUTES. I figured it was reasonable. Dude didn't say anything, usually I just permaban people who are griefing but I was in a decent mood. ALMOST IMMEDIATELY this Zanman777 kid starts insulting me, claiming that I'm an abusive admin who expects normal players to bow down to me, etc etc etc. After a while I got sick of it, so I froze him. He kept it up, so I waited for him to cool off, which took 30 minutes. So then we chatted, and he is literally so butthurt that I "wrongly" banned him that he not only reported me for doing so (causing Furai to say that from now on he's only accepting video evidence), he decided to immediately begin insulting me and trash talking me, trying to get other players to do the same.

So yeah, Zanman, where's that video? I'll be sure to keep reminding you because I'm eager to see it!

Oh, and just so everyone knows, I did insult him at the end of the argument because he claims that calling him Batman was an insult. Then I said he was mentally deficient. Yep.

11. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Pfft, thats dead reasonable considering what some admins do. If people insult you, they shouldn't get butthurt when they find themselves banned. Suprised you put up with it, i wouldn't have. :>

Beef likes this.
  12. thebonesauce

That's exactly my point. It's just like teenage punks who act all surprised when they're arrested for mouthing off a cop. I'm sorry, but being an admin isn't my job. I'm not paid for this shit. I shouldn't have to tolerate arrogant kids who think I owe them something because I might have mistakenly banned them from some server. Mind you, he was being called a griefer by multiple people and the rcon showed his name as causing a rather large collapse. So what was I supposed to do? His only defense was, "I didn't do it!" Know how many times griefers say that, even when I see them do it with my own eyes?

tl;dr; I'm sick of arrogant children getting their hands on this game and then being so surprised that I freeze them when they get cocky and start hurling insults.

Beef, GalenMarek and justi01 like this.
  13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I had two of those today... One seriously said that he want's to report me to Rayne on the IRC... Then Rayne said that he banned him because of griefing :p
    Why do I think that this game is getting infested with dicks?

14. azrid

azrid Catapult Fodder

Hello! The recent trabble in BEO server was caused by thebonesauce freezing and kicking a blue knight when he tried to collapse the tower on the enemy team. We had 3 people left. He tried his best to help the last of us by nobly sacrificing his own life. Sadly the plan backfired and myself(by my own mistake) and he got crushed under the rocks. :(

15. thebonesauce

Again, I apologized for that, and the kid was only banned for ten minutes. AGAIN, I froze him to question him and he offered no defense. Just doing my job. And don't forget, Azrid, you're pretty much the one that started this whole ordeal because you kept butting into conversations that did not concern you.

GalenMarek likes this.
  16. azrid

azrid Catapult Fodder

An apology! Thanks man. Only ten minutes might make him think he isn't wanted there anymore. Knights with tactical thinking are always a good thing to see in a server. He did answer but for some reason in team chat, so I spoke on his behalf. I thought you had beef with him before. He just used this incident to talk about the issue he had. And whenever I play I'm always very active in chat poking fun at enemy team for being different color and such. It was harmless enough. Plus talking trash is half the fun in KAG.

17. Ivy

Ivy Shopkeep Stealer

I played at the same time on Beo CTF. TheBonesauce is in good faith.
    I know Zanman777, he's always making a fuss about nothing. I would have been less forgiving than the admin for this poor behavior and his insulting remarks. Don't worry about his threats. Happy is he who causes a scandal...

Hella and GalenMarek like this.
  18. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Beo, great servers, but I have a complaint about a player named Wild Ranged66. He's been making phallic buildings, crosses, and when I voted to kick a guy who was holding up a game, he got everyone to kick me out of the server. I already have a report on him.

19. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

jesus christ dude 1 topic is enougth OK? OK?

20. Hella

I have already responded to this in your reporting thread. I reiterate, buildings of a penicular nature are openly endorsed by many Beo's moderators.

I'm looking at you Gerald...

Mods: jackitch