1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay] [IC]

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by The_Khan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. feet

feet Bison Rider

Go hunting as I was sleeping in and did not realize the time.

2. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

(In the forest? If so in the west of the forest?)

3. feet

feet Bison Rider

(Maybe)

4. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Are you saying you're a bounty hunter?:p)

5. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

After hanging around the tavern for a few hours, hoping that someone would require his skill with the blade, Gwan decided to leave the tavern, in order to find someone willing to hire him elsewhere.

6. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

(Uh, I never said I wanted my father to die. And he didn't know there were guards there, that's why he ran into them. You know, on accident.

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Ask the bartender how his wife and kids are, how business is going since I was last there, and mention that I'll around the village for a while. Then get some good solid food.

8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(remember The_Khan controls all NPCs)

I decide that I want to go back into town

9. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(LOL, I got confused, in another RPG that I'm the GM of someones father was getting executed.) Feet: You wake up to the sun shining into the window, you're in your room on your farm. You realize we have slept in more than you should have. You get up and get ready to go outside to hunting, you walk out of your room and into your Mum, "Your not leaving without something to eat are you?" she says.

dylan: You leave the bar, you can got left or right, right is the way that Jadain (Canadian) went and left leads to houses. There are a lot of people going towards the town square, looks like somethings happening.

Masery: The guard looks at you and says "We've come to collect you for your punishment", it's the guard that you punched in the face last week and gave him a black eye for calling your dad a drunk.

Hella: "The families all good, my oldest daughter has an admirer though, she finds him quite annoying though. Business is as good as ever, I got a new brand of Whiskey, comes from Thydor, it's quite expansive due to the war though, not very easy to come by in these parts. It's good that your staying for a bit, I could use some help around here, in fact I've got a job for you right now but before that you need something to eat, you look hungry. So what would you like?" he says all this as he walks back over to the bar and gets a drink.

Canadian: You decide not to go out of the city just yet and turn around to walk back towards the town square, a lot of people are heading in that direction too, looks like somethings about to happen.

10. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Crossing my arms, I get into a fighting stance and shake my head. "No."

11. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I follow the stream being careful not to make any marks on the ground (I had to double back a few times to fix up a broken branch or so).

P.s. what direction does the stream go?

12. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(School time once again.:D Also, could someone please inform Swift_Demon that we've started without him and that if he doesn't quickly write a backstory that fits into the world now than he can't play.)

@lukepop: It goes south, away from the city, downhill.

13. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I decide to go down there to look for a larger stream, but first I have got to get some coffee and honey for the trip.

EDIT:I probably forgot that my characters favourite drink is coffee with honey in it.

14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I decide to see what is happening in the large crowd

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

"I'll settle for a good portion of that black bread and cheese that you always seem to have around the place [insert name here - no really, what the hell is his name?!]. While I'm eating, why not give me a clue of what this job might be?"

16. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

khan... why did you forget me as one ofyour players

17. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

(Oh look, a major plot twist is happening in the town sqaure. Jeez, I wonder where I'll head next...)
    I decide to head towards the town square, a large crowd appears to have gathered there...
    (Buh buh BUM! I wonder what the next epic plot twist is. I wonder if it is a hanging *wink wink* Yes, a hanging would be the most logical thing to happen *wink wink obvious wink*)

18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I see the unknown man with guards around him, I decide to help him against the guards

19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(I didn't, you did. You should have used you initiative to look in the "Miscellaneous" forum to see if we'd started yet.)

20. feet

feet Bison Rider

'I'll grab something to eat from the market, promise.' I head out and run towards the market in the town square.
    (I think I know why everyone is going to the town square. Hehehe).