1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP] King Arthur's Kitchen

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by TheWids, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

King authors flour is in dartmouth new hampsire I think, I am in Boston checking schools so...

2. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

[​IMG]
    A chefs hat would be cool! :D but good work, and I really like the idea of turning the bolder into a cheese wheel. :p

3. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

That could be the Rope when they add it! :P

Gofio likes this.
  4. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I got some ideas for block replacement:
    :castle_wall: PIE, in a way that it can be stacked without making the whole structure look ugly.
    -wood- VEGETABLES. lets be serious. if you use carrots as arrows, the trees gotta be giant carrots, and the wooden blocks oughta be carrots too.
    :tree: GIANT CARROTS, with the leaves in stead of... ...other kinds of leaves.
    :bridge: SALADS, because wood has to be vegetable.
    :door: LARGE QUICHE. (pie made out of vegetables. juk)
    :castle_bg: some kind of a darker color of the PIE block.
    :dirt: same thing
    :stone: SUGAR
    :h_rock: LOTSA SUGAR
    :bedrock: the normal STONE block. the one I´d like changed to "SUGAR"
    :ladder: CARROTLADDERS!
    :quarters: a little kitchen!
    :spikes: KITCHENKNIVES, in a way that it looks like they have been dropped. not as if they were "planted" in the ground.
    :gold_b: I'd say, same thing.
    :gold_bullion: again, same thing.
    :heart: piecacheese?
    :hammer:KITCHENKNIFE!
    while keeping in mind that this was already added:
    :b_shop: FRUIT
    :a_shop: CARROTS
    :OP: MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!
    :sword: BREAD

hope you like 'em!

5. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

I don't think I'm gonna change the blocks around, but when rope comes out I will it into spaghetti, and the catapult shots I'm planning to be turnings into meatballs. I am finding less time to work the last 2 days cuz of football, but I should be posting new stuff soon
    </br>--- merged: Jun 24, 2012 9:26 PM ---</br>
    done the bacon flags!!! here is some concept art for the tents. tell ur thoughts about the flag. there is on problem. red and blue flags look the same. so if the flag is on on ur base its urs. if the flag is being carried by the other team its ur etc. also wat r ur thoughts about the tent? do u like my drawing xD IMG_0181[1].JPG

airvortex, Bunnyboy and Gofio like this.
  6. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

To fix the flag problem just change the flag pole into the team color.

Gofio and MechaTrickster like this.
  7. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

or give each team another piece of meat.
    red has bacon, blue got spareribs.

8. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Nice idea. :)

Gofio likes this.
  9. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Great job thewids, this is a really funny texture pack, i can't wait to see how the watermelon bombs are going to turn out....Good job

Capture the bacon!!!.. Hmmm.....Now that would be really funny...Just picture it......Running after your flag thats been stolen, and all you can see is a piece of bacon stuck on a flag pole.....That would be really funny......And someone types into chat.... 'Where's my bacon!!!' The enemy would be like......'WTF, bacon? What is red on about?'

Aww.....That would be great. :p fhsjbfgjbdjdgbdfg dfhjf. *Wiping druel off the keyboard*, Sorry, i did a Homer Simpson.

Gofio likes this.
  10. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

This sounds very.intresting and yummy. How are you going to tell people from each team out? Different colourd bow ties?

11. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

one has white clothes and one has the penguinsuits?

12. Gamerbro

Gamerbro Drill Rusher

hahahaha amazing xD,i would download this texture pack if i would know how to download em >.<,yes i kinda suck at downloading stuff :3

13. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

14. AgeOfMe

AgeOfMe Shopkeep Stealer

Kinghts should be angry farmers, while archers are chefs with spatulas, to shot, they simply flick frosting at you.

15. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

Hey guys, sorry for not updating lately. I've been very busy packing and organizing, I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm gonna be on a somewhat long airplane flight, so I will be doing some spriting. I don't know if where I am going has internet connection tho. You can expect a big(ish) update. I tried to make cheese wheel boulders but I failed miserably, so don't expect them anytime soon. What I do have planned is new tents, hats, knights, maybe builders, maybe cata recall our to look like a spoon. When I get better at spriting I will revise this texture pack and add a new flag for blue; the sardine. And maybe even cheese wheels :p but I would like to get this texture pack done soon. I am actually working secretly on another texture hehe. But when boats come out I would like to make a pirate texture. So before I go, I leave you with this concept sketch I made for the archer. Do you think it would look better Ike the aprons were team coloured and his robes/suit as white? So bye for now.
    IMG_0171[1].JPG

Gofio likes this.
  16. mishKa

mishKa Mayo for everybody. ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛ Donator

That bacon looks delicious! *_*

17. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

That's good. And have good vacations :P

18. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This is funny :D

19. Grindle

Grindle Shipwright

Make the cannon like a wine bottle shoot off the cork :D

TheWids, Masery and FlamingDragon96 like this.
  20. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Why isn't the archer in the picture wielding a Re-curve Carrotbow?:eek: