1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wired's Banners - Simply a continues

Discussion in 'Art' started by WarrFork, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

click on Download.torrent or the download button there are many download buttons

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Always download.torrent, Downloads buttons are ALWAYS fucking advertising.. :(

Noburu likes this.
  3. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

It says That it has something that can harm your computer do i download anyways???

4. WarrFork

It says the same for me, it's a false positive. I download it, installed it and I don't have any problems.
    You still should take Photoshop, it's pretty better. :thumbs_up:

- LucasTT
    [​IMG]

Noburu likes this.
  5. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

A fack i cant use free trial the torrent thing doesnt work on my computer and i dont want to buy the thing.
    life sucks:(

6. WarrFork

You need a torrent program to dowload it, like uTorrent. Still this program suck, you don't miss something.

Noburu likes this.
  7. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Thank you a lot WarrFork!
    Looks great

8. RoboRex

RoboRex Bison Rider

thanks war for the banner your awesome!

9. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

OMFG YOU ARE THE MOST EPIC GUY EVER WARRFORK! your way better then wired cause he has stuped rules :P

10. justi01

justi01 Haxor

He made rules because of the amount of people (some of which had 1 post) that would ask for a banner. People have other things to do than make banners and they can be really time consuming when you have about 6 people asking you to make a banner at once.

Wired likes this.
  11. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

yeah i take back my comment but it was pretty annoying since i couldnt even find the rules xD and for some reason fuzzybluebarron deleted all my comments on that thread saying i was spamming even if i like only said 3 things on that thread and they were all on diferent days :huh?:

12. Wired

Wired Liberated Signature Monkey Donator

The reason I had those rules is to try avoid having to make banners for idiots like you.

13. WarrFork

Please do not compare me with Wired. We works in differents ways because each one have rules, but I have rules too. You are just lucky because I didn't have other banners to do when you asked one. If I have alot of banners to do like Wired, i'll to the same of Wired.

If again, someone compare something with Wired, I'm gonna simply don't make a banner for them. You should take this in a convo if you don't like something of Wired but I thought Wired say true all the line.

Noburu likes this.
  14. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

Just a random back round picture.[​IMG]:p:thumbs_up:

15. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Woah woah woah hold on guys. Sharing torrents is a big no no on every forum I've been on. Stop it for a sec while I ask the up n' ups.

16. Wired

Wired Liberated Signature Monkey Donator

Sorry, I'll try not to hijack your thread :p
    Ooo, I wonder what it's like to be on the other side of this...

hai der Warr. ive seeen alot of peoples with ur banners. I was just wonderin if I cld hv 1?
    I wud lik my "W" and my usrname, with no title, and a red bckgrnd. Wud mean alot 2 me, thnks. Ur so awsme!
    Edit:
    ops, nearly forgt the w XD
    W.jpg
    W.jpg

KnightGabe13 and WarrFork like this.
  17. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Off-Topic: Did u get any infractions?
    On-Topic:Great work Warr,I cant tell the difference between Wired's and urs!

18. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

Another question that makes me look inexperienced.:p How did you turn the pics into links?
    :thumbs_up:

19. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

um warr i dont know if your angry at me for comparing but can u make EWOD a banner? (my old clan) if so can it have say EWOD in big letters and Elite Warriors Of Destruction under it, with a dark blue (not too dark) wavey background (~~~) <--- (that kinda way) (or just anything that suits you) plz! and thx!

20. WarrFork

Code:
    [url=link][img]link[/img][/url]
    You can also click on your picture, click on the link button, add your url.

- Smithyman; Taken more time because I tried to make move this keg. ;)
    [​IMG]

Noburu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.