1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Compilation of errors

Discussion in 'General Help' started by TheF1N3One, Jul 2, 2012.

1. TheF1N3One

TheF1N3One Catapult Fodder

So I am a proud mac user (Anyone who has anything to say about macs, this isn't the place) and I am happy that this game supports Mac. But Me and some other Mac users have come across a few issues.

1. That we are not able to use the voting menu, for whatever reason. Maybe changing the controls from - and plus to f11 and f12 like everyone else? (We hold down fn to use those).

2. That it is extremely challenging to play as a builder because sometimes we accidentally scroll down and place spikes/any other object all over the place.

3. That it's also extremely challenging to play as an archer because when you click and the arrow fires, it ends up spamming 2-5 arrows.

I' m not sure if this is just happening to me, but it'd be great if anyone could help me find a solution as to why I'm having these problems.

2. CoD

CoD Haxor

From what I've heard it's happened to everyone, it should be fixed...eventually.

3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

4. TheF1N3One

TheF1N3One Catapult Fodder

Thank you!