1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Realm of the Mad God

Discussion in 'Other games' started by who, Jun 2, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah I made an alt account and tried to verify it. Long story short, got the email 3 weeks later after trying to resend it like 10 times.

2. I have 4 accounts and main one is verified. I can still use them all.

3. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

I played this until they took grave looting out. Then I took an arrow to the knee became too lazy to work for my stuff. Would be fun if they had PvP realms where the max players on each realm were 50 or something. No teleports, no green dots. Just survival! :p

4. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

No teleports would be a big improvement in the normal game. Maybe waypoints throughout the map in fixed locations for those little babies who need their hand held through the whole game.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  5. That's a great idea, but Gabe, PvP realms... Think about how balanced are the classes? How can a maxed knight reach Anyone else without a wizard getting them from far range, rogue taking them out from stealth or priest healing himself inf. They need looots of more work towards that I belive. Anyways, If there is enough much people up to forge a guild I can create it for sure. I have a 600 fame 4/8 knight.

6. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Good point, they also said the engine couldn't support PvP. Such a shame! :(

7. Indeed... but have they tried? I'm sure now, when Kabam has aquired RotMG they can make it.
    </br>--- merged: Jun 27, 2012 8:15 PM ---</br>
    Ehhmmm.. ugghh... I feel I shall get a cookie for finding out that this is the most viewed topic in section: Other Games ;). I feel there should be a vote: "Your favourite class"

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  8. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

I have started playing again. IGN's please? Mine is "Gabe" :p

9. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

The class design is nice, and I personally love the perma-death (big rogue-like player), but the area design and enemy design is way too boring, and the weapons are all the same except little damage upgrades. I had fun for about of week of off-and-on play, but then got bored and never touched it again, with only unlocking a couple classes, and I never replay one. All and all, the game had high points when I was in a mass of people fighting tons of very powerful monsters, and the final boss when everyone was warped to the dungeon was the blast. Although this idea was great, the game didn't hold it up, and it got far too old far too fast.

10. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I find this game really hard to get to sorcerer class for which I have an awesome scepter in storage.

11. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

Thats kinda my problem kinda not. I have no problem with the game being hard, but it's so repetitive I don't feel motivated enough to play again and again and again to get more classes. The game just becomes simply to much of a grind. I really wish they would just focus more on the mass-multiplayer aspect more when I'm playing with a bunch of people killing extremely hard bosses. It's every hard at this point to fight the "Mad God" (I've only done it once), and I rarely feel stressed when casually playing the game with a party of few. It's simply too hard to get quickly into an epic fight with a bunch of people.

12. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Mines "DarksteelX" without the quotations, but I'm SouthEastAsia so you may not fin me...

13. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

The game is awesome, I played for about 500 hours, but it needs a lot more content, new dungeons and quests. Since I stopped playing in April, they didn't add anything new. I hope they will add more stuff now that they've been acquired by another company.

14. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Also new bug it wont start by steam so I will have to order rotMD un-steamed.

15. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

Ladies and gentleplebes, I present a sublime meta-game experience; Mad God Dodgeball.

How to play:
    1.Start a new character
    2.Empty your entire inventory so you are weaponless
    3.Join a realm, and teleport to the god-lands
    4.Survive as long as possible without dying or nexus-ing, and see how high of a level you can achieve.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus points for:
    -Reaching lvl 20.
    -Clearing an entire dungeon.
    -Obtain soul-bound loot.
    -Wasting stat pots on your char.
    -Being a team motivator.
    -Performing the 'kiss of death' by getting close enough to touch an enemy and retreating without dying.
    -Singlehandedly defeat Oryx using the power of the mind.

Dancing with death is an art, my friends.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 3, 2012 4:14 PM ---</br>
    Ok, here's my best run so far, playing pretty riskily. I reached lvl 10, completed an Undead Lair, AND I even picked up and used a speed pot. And as you can see, I fired no shots :)
    [​IMG]

Sir_Walter, Rayne, Ruleral and 2 others like this.
  16. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

We used to play a game where someone would abandon all their stuff upon reaching level 19. They would run recklessly around the mid to high level areas and a group of us would try to keep them alive. We won if they reached level 20, they won if they died.

Many fun times, especially with massive trains of gods on beaches :)

I'd also like to brag that I made a post on WildShadow forums suggesting cube god 2 years 11 weeks ago, and that it was implemented some time after that. :)

lukepop and Eggnogg like this.
  17. Yarr. This forum is active again. I guess we shall have our own guild. I have the fame, just choose a good guild name and it's done. My IGN is TheHidden and I lurk in small server with less populated people. I also like to solo Lord of Lost. These games look good, we shall try them. So.. exactly how many people are in?

18. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

YAY rotMG is WORKING AGAIN YAY!

19. Rayne's Homosex Palace.

Noburu and Guro like this.
  20. Zuboki

Zuboki KAG Guard Tester

Goddamnit, Miaow, I loved me a good game of Suicide Wizard.

Miaow likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi