1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay] [IC]

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by The_Khan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Saving money, good idea.:D)

Hella: You give him the silver and he gives you the fruit and than he goes back to serving other people. You now have 2 Gold, 4 Silver, and 14 Copper.

superblackcat & lukepop: You talk about the war going on in the south and the army and military, sharing history and stuff to each other, before you know it you both arrive at the Town Square, by now it's packed.

Canadian98: Lucky for you there is actually a General store right next to the main gate. You walk in and ask how much it is for all this equipment, he replies and says "Well all up it's 1 silver and 2 copper because Ink is getting a bit more hard to come by, is that all?"

feet: You ask how much the Apples and Pears are, he says "The apples are 2 copper each and the Pears are 3. We also have a much more sweet fruit called a mango, it's only just 1 Silver if you would like to try it." (Tsk, tsk, tsk, business people these days;))

EDIT:
    (Remember, this isn't Earth.;) It also grows everywhere in Australia except for in Tasmania which is that small island down the bottom.(Where I live) I also already explained how it's all the way in the mountains and where it came from a few posts ago.)

2. feet

feet Bison Rider

I'll buy the apple, SCREW the MANGO!

3. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

feet: You buy the apple, you know have 2 Gold, 5 Silver, and 12 Copper... and an apple.

(I've got to tell Ghozt that he can make a character before I do anything too changing.)

4. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

(Sorry I've been away for so long ( Head injury)
    I look towards the market stalls longingly, my stomach rumbling from hunger. I then set off elsewhere in the town to find someone in need of a swordhand.

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm going to take a small knife from underneath my travelling cloak, and slice the mango so that I can eat it, and also move towards the edge of the crowd ready to wait. The king better come out soon, or I'll just go back to the tavern.

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Sorry for the wait for the King but I'm waiting for Ghozt, I've already told him.)

7. Hella

Ghooooozzt. The King needs you! :>:(:

8. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I ask the man if he wants to help just before we get to the crowd.

9. feet

feet Bison Rider

I eat my apple and wait.

10. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Welll I guess i spent most of my money cuz i only have two gold and etc.... but sure :D ill wait and talk to lp./.. I like the guy

11. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(I live in Aus too, I just assumed since it was Medieval that it was in Europe :P, and I wasnt getting Alerts for some reason :s) I buy the supplies(PS how much money do we have?)

12. feet

feet Bison Rider

Check out the OoC ROleplay thread for how much cash you have (the thread I made)

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(kk)
    </br>--- merged: Jul 8, 2012 12:45 AM ---</br>
    (what happened)!!!

14. feet

feet Bison Rider

What do you mean?

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Its like stopped, the roleplay

16. feet

feet Bison Rider

We're all waiting for the king, so we don't really have anything to type about.

17. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Sorry for the long wait.)

dylanduran: You walk away from the Town square and down the street opposite to where you came into the Town square. You walk down the streets and you see another tavern, and Inn actually. Maybe you can get some work there?

Hella: You take out your knife and slice the mango and eat it as you walk to the edge of the crowd. There is a bench you could sit on.

feet: You eat your apple... there are more stalls in the market than just food. You can take a look if you like.

Canadian: You buy the supplies, you now have 2 gold, 4 silver, and 12 copper. You walk out of the shop and find a flat surface to write on. You settle for a crate you found next to the door. On it you write about your past experiences and skills and what sort of job you're looking for, you than stick it to the board. Nothing else to do here other than wait.

superblackcat: You continue talking to lukepop.

lukepop: You ask the man for help as you walk towards to Town Square.

18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

After I buy the supplies I go to the Tavern to sit down and make the sign EDIT: Didnt see the post above me :D

19. Hella

Oh, what a coincidence! A bench! I'd like to sit on it, please.

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I wait :P(Plz dont make me wait forever)