1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to my account?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ar3k, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ar3k

ar3k Catapult Fodder

When I went to play kag, I noticed that I could not login. Even though I was sure I had my password. So, I used the lost password system, and apparently the email I used to make my account was not working. So I made a new account. But I used the same name as the one that disappeared, and it worked. Could someone explain to me what happened?

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I will ask the ones responsible, might have to do with multiaccounting, if you know what I mean.

3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

How long ago did you create the original account?

4. ar3k

ar3k Catapult Fodder

I made it yesterday, but this morning it just did not exist.

5. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

what e-mail address did you use when you registered it yesterday?

6. ar3k

ar3k Catapult Fodder

7. ar3k

ar3k Catapult Fodder

Let me separate it into a simpler form, so that your silly mind can comprehend it.
    1. I register on Kag2d.com
    2. I receive an email of activation
    3. Upon clicking said email I am linked to a page, that said that my account was succesfully activated.
    4. I downloaded, installed and started up the kag client
    5. I entered my username: ar3k then my password: ******
    6. I successfully login, and am apply to play.
    7. Next time i go to play my account does not work.
    8. I make a new account with the same username and password, but a different email.
    Question still unanswered, why and how was my original account deleted/erased from existence

Gofio, i do not want you to reply to this. You are obviously some kind of troll, or just ignorant. Let the admins/mods worry about it.

YEAH_NAH, Rayne, Guro and 1 other person like this.
  8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Gofio, you're not helping him, you're just making him angry. He's said all these things before, and the KAG team are sorting it out for him. Just let them sort it out, because it doesn't seem that ar3k is either ignorant or non-comprehending enough to not understand that he didn't simply muck up his email.

Let the KAG team look into it, don't aggravate a perfectly pleasant situation!

ar3k and One like this.