1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Multiplayer problems

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Schwider, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Schwider

Schwider Catapult Fodder

Every time I join a server I'll start moving then I'll get disconnected from the server...It doesn't matter who's server it is, excluding my own. Is there any particular reason for this happening?

2. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Any logs available? :)

Btw: Have you been tampering around with your files, recently?

3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

It might be a list of a few things, I will defiantly miss a few things because it's getting close to midnight;

~Where the server is hosted, put your servers inorder of ping, this can be done from a box at the bottom, then choose the choice ping. (once you are in-game check your ping quickly, so then we can tell if it is Internet related)

~Your Internet is really bad, slow or isn't liking Kag, I don't really have an explanation for this.

*This wouldn't have anything to do with the files or he wouldn't load up.

I am leaning towards that this problem is Internet related, probably from your side, you might also hce a security system like Norton that might of blocked your connection to the KAG server (kag2d.com)
    Now that I think about that you wouldn't be able to get on the forums if that is tru. (probably)

Now I forgot how to ping the servers (the adress) if someone could post this please.

Offtopic~ Mcypa, if you ask someone for their logs 90% of the time they are new and don't know how to, so I will tell you now.

Go into your KAG folder typically found in your C drive.
    In the first window should be a sub-folder called logs, find the later log that starts with console and upload the file or writing here.

kuba210 and MCrypa like this.
  4. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I'm still kind of new at helping people :3
    But thanks for the advices.

Ghozt likes this.
  5. kuba210

kuba210 Shark Slayer

this might be becasue of your internet connection if you have a bad internet it will ping ban you *solution make sure that if you have badd connection to cheak that no one is using it but you......or......get better internet

im new at helping :D

hope helped!

Ghozt likes this.
  6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Are you still having this problem?

If so, please try joining some of the U13 servers, then post here when you are done. I will then check the U13 server logs to see what they say.

Please post a Logs/console-*.txt file from your client when this has happened so that we can see what it says

kuba210 likes this.
  7. superfish1288

superfish1288 Catapult Fodder

Im having the exact same problem

8. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please do what I just said in my last post

9. superfish1288

superfish1288 Catapult Fodder