1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(POWER) -= Official Clan Servers =-

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by RoflcopterV22, Jul 7, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. RoflcopterV22

RoflcopterV22 Poison Headcrab Donator

Current Servers:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (POWER) Primary Server (Cali 34)
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Slots: 34

Map size: 450x100

Pingkick: 450

Current game-mode: Capture the flag

Global moderation: Allowed

Free/Premium: Free

Server Owner:
    RoflcopterV22

Server Administrators:
    1. BeasterDenBeast
    2. Bluefire212
    3. Symphony_Soldier
    4. Brilly
    5. Zuke
    6. Mellian-Quar-Xililix
    7. justi01
    8. Tiruin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (POWER) Zombies (Cali 20)
    Slots: 20

Map size: ???x???

Pingkick: 450

Current game-mode: Zombie Survival!

Global moderation: Allowed

Free/Premium: Premium

Server Owner:
    RoflcopterV22

Server Administrators:
    1. BeasterDenBeast
    2. Bluefire212
    3. Symphony_Soldier
    4. Brilly
    5. Zuke
    6. Mellian-Quar-Xililix
    7. justi01
    8. Tiruin

(POWER) Private Server
    Slots: 10

Map size: ???x???

Pingkick: ???

Current game-mode: ???

Global moderation: ???

Free/Premium: ???

Server Owner:
    RoflcopterV22
    Server Administrators:
    1. BeasterDenBeast

Global Rules:
    1. No griefing -- Will be preceded by warning, then a ban from ten minutes to forever.
    2. No hacking -- Will be a non-warned, permanent ban
    3. No glitch abuse -- Will be a warning, followed by a kick, then non-permanent ban

If someone is found breaking one of these rules, please report to a moderator/guard online at the time. If there is no moderator/guard online, enter the IRC (in-game or on the forums) and type !guard for some assistance. If it is not sorted, PM one of the server admins (listed above) for further assistance or report the perpetrator here.

Admin Applications:

NOTICE: Being an admin is serious business, I have seen lots of complaints of admins on other servers ignoring griefers and abusing edit mode. If you do become an admin and do anything of the sort you will be IP banned and shamed. I take this very seriously.

Simply copy paste the above, and use it as a format for your application.

Admin applications are now open due to new server.

Donations:
    [​IMG]
    Click the image to donate! Even a bit goes a long way!

You can pay with, or without paypal, by phone, or by a plethora of other payment services, more details following link.

Donor Benefits:

Air Donor: 0.00$-0.00$=Me being mad that you said you donated, but didn't.

Dirt Donor: 0.01$-4.99$=Honorable mention on the forum

Wood Donor: 5.00$-9.99$=The right to have your map, or generator, added to the cycle + previous benefits

Stone Donor: 10.00$-19.99$=Donor class and reserved slot in chosen server for every 10$ donated
    (20$ means a slot in two servers, etc.) + all previous (NOTICE: This takes effect only after next KAG security update)

Gold Donor: 20.00$-9,999.99$=A heavily weighted say on any future servers, and on any edits, mods, etc. to these servers and any futures ones, along with the satisfaction of knowing you helped the server grow and expand. + all previous

Bedrock Donor: 10,000.00$+ = The servers.

Note: After donating, start a conversation with me so that I can give you the benefits, and know who donated.

Bans and punishments:
    Feel you have been unjustly banned? Or that you have stopped hacking/griefing, etc for good, and want to come back to play on the servers?

Use this as a format for a ban appeal:

BANLIST:
    1. 51797; Permabanned-Repetitive griefing after multiple bans/unbans
    2. be-el; Permabanned-Repetitive griefing after multiple bans/unbans
    3. 11072; Permabanned-Repetitive griefing after multiple bans/unbans
    4. debu; Permabanned-Repetitive griefing after multiple bans/unbans
    5. thesnake7422; Permabanned-Severe Speedhacking - RoflcopterV22
    6. ROTMG-Admin; Permabanned-Severe Speedhacking - RoflcopterV22
    7. PHILTHEBEST; Permaban- Extensive griefing on multiple servers - RoflcopterV22

Remember: Bans are GLOBAL, if you get banned on one server you get banned on all of em.

Additional Information:

If you would like to use the 20 slot server for a clan war or personal reason, feel free to start a conversation with me and explain, giving the times, amount of players, and other information you can.

If you would like to test a map, start a conversation with me and we can figure something out.

Donators:
    Delankski: 7$

2. RoflcopterV22

This is the thread for the servers, not for joining power, if you would like to apply to join power- Send "Beasterdenbeast" an application by going to the top of the page, clicking INBOX, and clicking start new converstaion, then typing his name into the participants box.

3. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

$10,000 to own the servers? You guy's need a new hoster.

4. GhostyS

GhostyS Shopkeep Stealer

so i can be admin for 9,999.99$? take my money

5. Zuke

Zuke Shopkeep Stealer

Sounds good

6. Guys, do you guys really think with 5 admins you got all under control? like I said before, the mole server had like 20 admins and still there was grieffing! JUST GIVE THE DAMN RCON TO YOUR CLAN-MATES!

7. RoflcopterV22

A big part of admins is their server activity, wouldn't have picked them if they weren't very active, seems like the MOLE server just did not have active admins. I'm not randomly handing out admin access to a large group of people, I will consider anyones application however, handing out full privileges to everyone in POWER may make some people feel entitled to it and not be as responsible as an admin as would a active player who spends the time making and submitting an application.

8. Ooh yes we had, just that the rcon crashes wouldn't let us be with it all the time

Just give the rcon to them and organize yourselfs to see who of the non power members are trusty enough to get it . . . and what if they are not active, I mean it doesnt hurts anybody and its not like they are going to take a space!

PD: If you don't even trust in your own clan-mates what kind of clan is that?

jackitch and Titmau5 like this.
  9. Alright Rambo, I was going to let this slide but here it is, loud and clear. Get off Roflcopter's ass.

I understand, you like shit run a certain way. I understand that your clan has a server. All of this, doesn't mean you can come here and tell Roflcopter how to run his servers.

You come onto our thread, to tell our member how to run his server? And expect us to just, obey? And, above all this you disrespect our clan?

If you don't like the way we run shit, no one's asking you to stay. There's a plethora of other Californian based servers, so take your pick. Thank you for the ill-mannered suggestions, and bye.

10. Titmau5

Titmau5 Bison Rider Staff Alumni

Yeah Rambo, get off of his ass.

http://bit.ly/IDHi6e

11. Trust =/= Free Admin status. I firmly believe there are reasons why, and it is blatantly obvious that trust is not the one which is lacking.

Anywhoo:

Application:
    Name: Tiruin
    Time on server: GMT +8 (~6~10 or so pm), TTHS; Varying on MWF (11am~3pm)
    Reasons you wish to become an admin: To safeguard the server from those who would ruin the [Fun] of it's inhabitants and to smash down my fist of Jurisdiction on those griefers and hackers, after thorough interrogation. Not to use the editor for personal gain.
    People who can vouch for you: -unsure-
    Times you can be on (Western time): (Assuming Western time is ~Gmt -5): ~6~10am, ~11pm~3am.​

Why I should trust you: This is on your own volition, but I won't break my word as an admin. :rollseyes:

Ruleral and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  12. First of all im just giving roflcopter suggestions to make a better server if you guys want to leave it as insecure as it is, its ok for me! . Secondly Im not hopping that he "obeys" and third, I cant believe you took that fucking seriously.

Titmau5 likes this.
  13. Titmau5

Titmau5 Bison Rider Staff Alumni

Damn baby, so feisty.

Rambo likes this.
  14. 1.I know it was a suggestion, I called it a suggestion. An ill-mannered suggestion at that, but a suggestion nonetheless.

2. He had already explained his point of view in the nicest, most clear way possible and you didn't get the message (that he doesn't want the entire clan to have rcon for a reason). So I went a step further.

3. I don't see this leading anywhere productive. Sure, we can keep cursing each other out and get warnings and whatnot, but it won't lead anywhere. You have your opinion, we have our's. Like I said before, there's a plethora of other servers that I bet are just as fun as ours, so take your pick.

Lets leave it at that, shall we. Feel free to start a private conversation with me, if you want to continue.

Ruleral and Zuke like this.
  15. No I want to keep fighting here :>:(: Ok Ill stop spamming your beautiful thread

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  16. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

Application:
    Name: Mellian-Quar-Xililix
    Time on server: About 70% of my gameplaying time is spent on these servers
    Reasons you wish to become an admin: So I get rid of that no good dirty griefer scum.
    People who can vouch for you: POWER clan people, probably, bluefire xD
    Times you can be on (Western time):I drop by everyone once and a while many times a day
    Why I should trust you: I've been a responsible administrator on the ^_^ California server for quite some time.​

Ruleral likes this.
  17. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

This is all well and good, but don't you guys run the (^_^) server too? It's pretty bad when the admins you guys select opt out to do their duties just so they can "chill".

18. RoflcopterV22

No, we do not run the ^_^ server, that is run by armyman (Who was once in power a while back), along with anyone who he selects as an admin-If there are griefers there, theres nothing we can do.

19. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I see. Sorry for the mistake.

20. RoflcopterV22

Seeing as how the secondary server gets very few players, im moving it to europe and making it a european server :D
    </br>--- merged: Jul 8, 2012 9:56 PM ---</br>
    20 slot germany server is now online!

delankski likes this.
Mods: jackitch