1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Glitchy/Weird pixels in all text

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Mikael1987, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Mikael1987

Mikael1987 Builder Stabber

So it has been a while since I had opened KAG and today all the ingame text has some weird pixels and stuff,Idk if it has to do with my shitty graphic card(even tho it has worked perfectly in the past) or if it is because of something else,I tried redownloading client,and still same problem,any insight?

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Picture?

3. Mikael1987

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I see you have Google Chrome opened. I asked FLAB about this, he said Chrome take alot of your CPU. Just close it, wait some seconds and restart. I have the same problem and it work each time I do that.

It's also maybe not just Google Chrome, you have alot of programs started now. You should close it before playing like LoL. I don't think Skype, MSN can do the same of Google Chrome, you can still open these programs.

5. Mikael1987

Ive played before with all those open and no problem,anyways I did change my graphic card yesterday and Its fine now,thanks for the replies :)

6. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Sometimes I can also start KAG when Google Chrome is started. He don't always take all the CPU.