1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Purgatory, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Purgatory

Purgatory Catapult Fodder

Hi guys, im new to KAG (I've played it once) and... yeah. I just say hello. There also seems to be a lack of servers...(to me anyways)

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey, Purgatory. Welcome to the forums, the heart of the KAG community! :D

Probably the reason your server list is looking a bit bare is that it's set to look for "Beginner" servers. If you switch it to "All" or "CTF" you'll find a lot more servers out there. :)

Also, if you want some excellent tips on the finer points of the game be sure to check out these sections:
    See you 'round! ;)

3. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Where abouts are you from Purgatory? Often in places like the US there are more than three servers up.

4. MinecraftExpert

MinecraftExpert Shopkeep Stealer

Yes if you mean the total amount of servers, compared to various games like Minecraft, the server count is small, but in the Alpha Stages of the game, KAG has grown quite a bit :) Welcome to community mate, PM me if you need anything

5. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

You only played once but you joined the forum already? Dedication to the cause man.