1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mount Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wired, May 5, 2012.

?

Do you want mounts in the game?

1. Yes

198 vote(s)
    86.8%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    9.6%
  3. Other (Please specify below)

8 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

I think I would rather have that shirtless hunk, he really resembles me xD. I would love punching the crap out of everything. Unarmed badass!

I think mounts would be really wierd, like what if you where on a mount and there was a tower in your way? That would look very wierd. But it would be cool, maybe you would have to place your stables (guessing what the mount workshop would be) stratigicly infront of large towers, the mounts should have a higher jump than foot soldiers.

If there were stables, different animals should cost different prices. I dont really like horses either, kag is too awesome for horses. My dream mount would be a Llama.

Included mounts should be bison as default, bison would be the medium balanced mount, costing a medium price. more costly should be a hippo, u can swim swiftly and dive a bit in water, and also hippos r boss. Llamas should also be a mountt, they cost less tho. They would be more light weight, but they can kick and carry mats. Llamas are used to protect cattle from predators, so they are pretty tough and capable of doing damage. The main/unique thing about the llamas is that they can be used by other classes, and they can't be used by classes with lots of armour.

Hippo and bison could be ridden only by lancers, llamas could be ridden by any class but Knight and lancer. I think this would work really well actually

2. Warren2997

Warren2997 Shipwright

i want to mount a z-knight!

:migrant:
    :bison:

3. Axeleration

Axeleration Catapult Fodder

Dragon. :-) would fit Arthur's legend

evol_nomad likes this.
  4. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Except for the fact that dragons are OP because they're huge, breath fire, and can FLY. :eek:

5. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

But what if they exploded like kegs after taking a few arrows?

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Then archers would be more OP then they already are. Because the dragon is so huge, it would be a massive explosion and would wipe out everyone who was mounted on the dragon, or even near it for that matter. Not to mention the landscape! :eek:

EDIT: And the archer's KDR...

7. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

But what if mounting a dragon was a 50/50 risk that he would eat you instead of going where you want?

8. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

No. Dragons. End of story. :(

9. CoD

CoD Haxor

Pterodactyls...?

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  10. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Riding around on a dragon should be like "1 hit from a missile and you're knocked off, no matter what height"

11. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

yu. are. a. fool.
    dragons are amazing +1 for dragon mount
    it fits to the medieval theme totally

evol_nomad and LetsplayCmansez like this.
  12. luizffgv

luizffgv Base Burner

Mounts? :huh?:
    Mount in horses on the map is a good idea...
    Mount in bisons is a bad idea...

Mounts are a good idea :thumbs_up:

13. cakeballs12345

cakeballs12345 Catapult Fodder

a dragon would be a nice touch up espically if u had to kill it with archers

14. tre113

tre113 Shipwright

Other? Female.

15. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I want to mount bisons.

But there is a high chance that the mounts or even the new classes won't get to the game. Devs are having quite much headaches with the code and there's that deadline now n' all.

16. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

You want to mount bisons hmmm? Well be sure to wear protection.

Monsteri likes this.
  17. MinecraftExpert

MinecraftExpert Shopkeep Stealer

How cool would it be if you could "mount" a plane and drop bomb every one of those pesky archers

18. tre113

tre113 Shipwright

DERP GUYS, MAKE A MECHANICAL DRAGON.

MinecraftExpert likes this.
  19. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

they better make cactus jetpacks with with full auto hawk launchers or i will be supa pizzed oph

20. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

What's your dream mount?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Imagine Steampunk versions of this and add some medieval details.Imagine THIS walking in your direction while shaking and making clouds of smoke and steam.It'd be the best thing ever.

Im dead serious.