1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(POWER) -= Official Clan Servers =-

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by RoflcopterV22, Jul 7, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Zuke

Zuke Shopkeep Stealer

Godness . i got more delay in german server X3

2. RoflcopterV22

RoflcopterV22 Poison Headcrab Donator

Yeah, server host seems to have issues with germany servers :(

It's in germany, but it's much weaker than the USA ones so unless you are literally in germany you won't see much of a difference from there and the USA ones :/

I guess ill figure out something else to make it, maybe zombie survival, or a full ctf?

3. Zuke

Zuke Shopkeep Stealer

i not came form USA , i am HongKong Player =[

4. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

In my "Edicts of Stalkers".
    What I will say to griefers who appeal themselves *ahem*.
    I'm watching you. . . .

Ruleral, Titmau5, Tiruin and 4 others like this.
  5. Zuke

Zuke Shopkeep Stealer

a Herobrine of MineCraft ?
    Darkness Stalkers Sin !!!!!!:eek:

6. Sin makes best quotes.

Also, if the application has been liked, does that count? :p

SinZero and Ruleral like this.
  7. RoflcopterV22

Ill give you another chance then, seeing as how you are a gold member now and have spent the time to make a appeal.

8. CoD

CoD Haxor

Application:
    Name:CoD
    Time on server:Couple of hours
    Reasons you wish to become an admin:I hate griefers/hackers they ruin the game for everyone, including themselves.
    People who can vouch for you:BC, Beaster (maybe), Ruleral. Also alot of well-known Aussies.
    Times you can be on (Western time):4pm to late night.
    Why I should trust you:I'm admin on Awesomecs server and two servers in Australia

9. RoflcopterV22

I'm out of town till Tuesday so ask another administrator to get on the server and unban

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  10. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

My favorite servers :) I found only one fault ;/ There aren't many administrators, especially in the afternoon (European time) when I play. Often we have a problems with griefers, idiots etc.. :QQ:

On the server plays a lot of great people who would be suitable for this position.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  11. Well, if you think someone is active, friendly and deserves the position, feel free to badger ask them to apply. We take all applications into consideration. Make sure to remind them to write your name in the "people who can vouch for you" section, because this may increase their chances :D

12. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Hmm. I think that if someone wanted to become an admin, would find this topic and wrote it himself.
    Btw. "Everybody" :D knows me in Soldat, but in KAG not yet. So I think it is better to rely on someone from the Power clan or the admin :P

13. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Application for admin, blah blah, I love you all:

Name: justi01
    Time on server: The time varries, I tend to join when it's highly populated
    Reasons you wish to become an admin: The POWER primary server is the only free server I go on. Last time I checked, free servers are prime targets for griefers. I may as well pitch in. Plus, I hear you're still in the market for a SS admin for POWER vs all...
    People who can vouch for you: Fellow admins (Beo's server admins, MOLE's), Beaster, Rofl.
    Times you can be on (Western time): I can do morning runs (Any time between 6 AM - 12 AM is most probably when I can get on), with me being a Brit and all, I can also patrol the server If it happens to be populated very early in the morning (1 AM - 4 AM).
    Why I should trust you: I've had pleanty of expierence as an admin before, I've been an admin for Clemo's fast rounds ('Till Clemo decided he didn't need admins anymore), I'm still an admin for Beo's and have been since February, i've been an admin for the MOLE server for a few months, along with me being an admin for a few other "minor" servers. So yea, I suppose you could say I get around a bit.
    EDIT: Mellian reminded me that I was also trusted with the Rcon for the magical derpfree server you dudes may have heard about.

14. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Awww :( I can't donate 20$ Straight, but instead of donating 20$ Straight..
    I'll be donating 5-10$ every week :) haha .. YES I'LL DONATE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE :)
    On Saturday this week ,
    My donation for POWER will start .
    </br>--- merged: Jul 17, 2012 5:23 PM ---</br>
    Application:
    Name: delankski
    Time on server: 90% when there's people playing in POWER SERVERS 6pm-12am Online
    Reasons you wish to become an admin:
    Sometimes there's no administrator in POWER SERVER Cali and Griefers has their chance to freely grief around & cause game distractions. Not just griefing, also players who talk annoying and making some fun that is not FUNNY AT ALL. That's why players left after the round is finished, because of Griefers. But they don't left when there are POWER People or Administrator , but 70% chance of losing Players playing in POWER SERVERS due to Griefers/Hackers/Abusive Players. Having more admins will help the server reach its goal(s). Why? Because they will have MORE TRUST on POWER SERVERS . And they will tell some facts and things about "What's the best server". Spreading and spreading about the nice administration on POWER SERVERS.
    People who can vouch for you: Some Power People i think , Aegis? Beaster (Hmm.. He's the one who commented on my Bruce Lee picture lol and that's the time we met CYBER-CONVERSATIONALLY)?
    Times you can be on (Western time): As far as i know i can be in the server within 3-5 hrs. It depends if i have some stuff to do in real life :)
    Why I should trust you:Everyone put trusts on me , even my classmates . They tell their so called "SECRETS" or "SEKRITS".
    Not that kind of being boastful , but I don't really know why they put trusts on me.
    And that's what i discovered in my whole life. I can manage whom i trust , whom i believe .
    You don't need to put your 100% Trust on me. Just put TRUST ON ME, cauz i can handle things , and I can WILL serve POWER PEOPLE forever.

Please consider (RIGHT) some of my wrong grammar nazis.

15. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

That's because your admins are bade haheahehaehahae!

Troll box away! *swoosh*

justi01 likes this.
  16. RoflcopterV22

Thank you to our first donator: Delankski!

BeasterDenBeast and delankski like this.
  17. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

All hail Delankski?

Tiruin and delankski like this.
  18. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

LOL. Next Donation Friday :p
    </br>--- merged: Jul 28, 2012 8:42 AM ---</br>
    Donated Again :)
    Sorry if its Delayed. I forgot to load my account yesterday :D @ MoL points

19. Brilly

Brilly Haxor