1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WATER

Discussion in 'General Help' started by adus1998, Jul 11, 2012.

1. adus1998

adus1998 Shipwright

when developers made water on gold serves there where only 2 maps with water and now when i turn my gold server on there are no water only a hill.:QQ: and i know you can do this /rcon waterLevel(x); and where is x you can put how many percent of map shude be filed with water but i don't wont that i wont normal original water map level like before those two maps can some help!!!!!!! :QQ::QQ:

2. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Okay, my translation of that is the developers made two maps that contained water, when water first came out. But when you bring your server online the water is missing from the map. You realise that there is a code you can type in (/rcon waterlevel(x)), that decides how much water there is on the map, but you want the normal original amount of water.

Where is the problem? Can't you just type that code in and bring the water back?
    Sorry if I just misunderstood and what Adus typed in was correct.

3. YEAH_NAH

YEAH_NAH Shipwright

To me it sounds like his sever isn't running a map with water, just the default ctf with the hill in the middle.

4. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

sounds like he needs to fix his FullCTF mapcycle to me

KnightGabe13 and YEAH_NAH like this.
  5. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Why do you need to fix it? I mean, I've tried using that KAGServer tool before, and it was fairly easy to simply select what maps you want to run. Couldn't he simply choose the right maps?

6. lavalord

cause its a problem?

Creille likes this.
  7. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Yes, but as I explained, it's one easily resolved.

8. lavalord

its easier to change the mapcycle than use some poorly coded tool which by the way wont work on FullCTF because the mapcycle for FullCTF is different to the one used by the other gamemodes

Creille likes this.
  9. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Ah. Perhaps you could help by posting what he needs to do?

10. lavalord

Well until i can be informed of his situation properly (not to be a grammar nazi but i cant read the first post that well), I can not respond with a solution

Creille and Gonf like this.
  11. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

To save the water level the map needs to be saved as a .kag

Froghead48 and Gofio like this.
  12. Antman

Antman Base Burner

For people who can't read it (It's actually fairly easy);
    "My gold server has no water anymore, just a hill.. I want the water back, Help!"

Check the mapcylce has the water maps there still, if not, put them back.
    If they are there, make sure your server is still gold_only enabled, and that you're loading FullCTF, and not regular CTF.

Hope I helped someone :)

13. adus1998

adus1998 Shipwright

ANTMAN i realy like what you sead becous i am not eanglish and its realy hard to explain my selth and you understand me and you realy normal person not like Gonf he is realy dam ass.You shude be a Guard not like other admins that they dont help at all and they are self fish and staf like that i realy like you :yes::thumbs_up:;):):r_flex:

Madoka likes this.
  14. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Excuse me, but I was simply trying to understand what you said. I never once said anything bad about you, and I respect your attempts at speaking our language in such a way.

PeterPan14 and Gofio like this.
  15. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Well, thanks :S
    But these other guys obviously tried, and did well also, respect them :D

Anyway, got it fixed yet? :)

16. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

so, I can answer this question in three ways, because I dont know exactly what he wants to know..
    1: if you want to change the water level, then you use rcon waterlevel (something)
    2: if you want to use water, then you will need to set the server to gold, because there is no water on classic servers,
    3: if you want water without putting it in, you need to put the settings in your rules file. ask saverous if you can't figure out how to do this, I dont have time to explain it.
    if its not one of these things, please try explain it better.
    makes it easier to help you.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 12, 2012 2:30 PM ---</br>deleted

17. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Please stop the useless discussion about his english.

Antman and jerloch like this.
  18. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Adus,the guards are not selfish,they do their job correctly, and Gonf is not an ass,he simply couldn't understand you.

Gonf and Antman like this.
  19. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Is his problem even fixed yet? He never really told us..

20. adus1998

adus1998 Shipwright

its not :(
    </br>--- merged: Jul 15, 2012 12:28 PM ---</br>
    i turn my server on gold and i still dont have water in it!!!